Reviews for Soren's Reign
Kitsune1818 chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I'm mourning the fact that there is no more of this. What a shame.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
So sad you didnt continue this at all, seemed like a good story u.u
Box of Tomato Fairy chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
I feel like Lucius does not have enough stories.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Pleas post a new chapter. Soren need to let his mother explsin the whole story to him. He needs to give her a chance.
Fourth Pear chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Has great potential especially since there is a shortage of good Soren FICs (without yaoi). Keep up the good work and thank you.
soren453 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I love the idea of this story and your writing is so amazing my brother forced me to let him read with me, over my shoulder. I can't wait to see Soren's decision! Keep up the good work! :)
tess4aria chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Another great chapter. Soren's arguments are so perfectly him. Can't wait for more! :)
tess4aria chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I'm glad you're keeping Soren (and everyone) so in character. His logical mind warring with his resentment and reluctance to trust, etc., is spot on.
tess4aria chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is great. I was hoping to read something like this-where Soren is confronted with his lineage...anyway, I'm really enjoying it so far!
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Hey there! A bunch of my friends reviewed this, so I thought I would too. They've already said most of what I wanted to say, so I just wanted to tell you that I liked this piece as well. Good job capturing Soren's character.
Sentury chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
Lancer pointed me in the direction of this story and I'm really glad he did. Its very dialogue centric, not that that's a bad thing, but it feels more as if I'm watching Soren and the rest of your characters interact rather than read a fanfic, which is a very impressive feat. You're characters all seem very much in character, especially Soren, which is another impressive feat because he's a difficult character to really nail.

Looking forward to reading more of this when you get a chance to update. Keep up with the greatness.
Lolita Ramirez chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Oh my gosh... How long I've waited for another chapter and here it is. I adore this chapter too. I think it really shows how Soren feels about his heritage and what he would think about family. Good job please please please post another chapter soon!
neville 2.0 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Hey! so cool to see you back up and writing. It's been some years since reading these last, but I've played Ike and Soren's games now. I particularly like the idea of Soren being pushed towards not only a ruler's position, but one of a Laguz tribe.I'll have to agree that I thought Soren had moved on from outright "sub-human" usage though. Besides that, it looks like the fic is ready to start. Looking forward to that!
hannahbbug3 chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
This is an interesting plot you have going here. I think it's very unique in the fact that you have Soren leaning towards becoming the King of Goldoa and not Daein, as most fanfics do.

I think Soren's denial of being the heir is very well placed. It's quite in keeping with his character to be aprehensive about change, especially concerning his bloodline. I also like the way you've shown the relationship between Soren and Ike.

One suggestion, though. It might be a good idea to indicate just how ill Kurthnaga is, as he is the whole reason for dragging Soren into this. So developing his side of the story might be a nice touch.

That's all.
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
I like what you did here. As you said, there's no need to get into a battle that really doesn't advance the story. I really liked the dialogue. It seems like how Soren and Ike would probably do things especially about a matter like this, so I thought they were both really in character. I also liked the subtle infusion of fear into Soren's character, knowing that he is also Ashnard's son. That's a tough pill to swallow, and even though he's as cold as ever, that would be a difficult and scary thought to consider.

Well done.