Reviews for Duck to Swan
ptrc chapter 3 . 6/25/2020
that was just SO SWEET!can you please, please, please write another story for this two sweetpies? I beg you! anyway, congrats on your story, it's amazing, i loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2018
Sigh such s beautiful beautiful story
SKARITO21 chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
you stood with the characters without changing them . i love it feels like the real story
HiddenDreamerLuna chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
for your first ranma fanfiction, I think you did well. I liked it! it made me laugh cuz really, ranma IS the jelous type and he always tries to divert any guy's attention from akane by turning female. I really think you did great! Keep up the good work!
HiddenDreamerLuna chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
First chapter and I'm already hooked! Love it!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
lovely story. I was always a sucker fof Mouse-Akane friendship :)
PepperonyOwl chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Beautiful, sweet little story. I love Kasumi's smile and how Ranma's feet were frozen. Fantastic! Thank you!
DeLisle chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
That's nabiki all right.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I soooo loved the part about the children. It was so cute. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I really trying to say something more than wow
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Haha now he eats his own word's! She can't be a brick now huh :)
Ding chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
*chuckles* Nibiki WOULD take pictures. The story was very well done, and characters were mostly "in character." kudos to you friend! Chow!
Woobaby chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Wow! I love this fic! It has been so long since I've read a Ranma 1/2 fic! I think you nailed it...giving them more depth but staying in character.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Where is Moose and Shampoo's resolve
I am really feeling sorry about Moose/... :(
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
this was absolutely lovely, i really like how you wrote akane, too many writers exaggerate her way too much but you got her just right, and you also wrote ranma perfectly, very well done, i like the image of akane and mousse taking ballroom dancing lessons, very fun, and while i'm a little curious how mousse's part of the idea, namely getting shampoo to pay attention, turned out in the end, i like to imagine he had fun too and really this was just an absolutely lovely story, well done
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »