Reviews for More Than Anything
The Jewel Stealer chapter 1 . 2/7
This was absolutely adorable! :3
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
That was tense and awesome at the same time! ;) Tense, for how it started and thorough 's the middle. I mean, that topic is not going to be anything but tense. :P Awesome, for how Lady Hokage dealt with the request. Like a mother through and through. :)
Loved it! ;D
Thrilled chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I so can see this happening. Thank you for addressing why Sasuke would love Sakura. In the end, that is the overriding reason why he would want her: because he simply loves her.
lovedreamergrl chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Absolutely touching 3
AshKake chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Cute oneshot! -swoons- I'd kill to have someone as attractive as Sasuke to confess their beautiful love to me!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Love it. Thanks for an awesome fic! XD
moi chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
awwe. i wish this was a long story. i'm in love with your words.
Lady Light chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Great one-fic! I like how Tsunade handled it :D
rainbow spell chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
awww :) so cuuuuuute!
cdaqtcherry chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Crying because this was too cute. I love your stories.
pastel kittens chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Everything about this is a win.

From Tsunade's motherly protectiveness over Sakura to Sasuke's honorable (Thank you so much for that, by the way. I hate, hate, HATE thinking that he's going to use her as a mere tool for his clan.) reasons in wanting to marry her.

Beautiful work!
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Awwwwwwwwww
Wwww
MystTheTimid chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I love how Tsunade said that Sasuke will never have her approval and no one will :D she's so protective to Sakura.
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awww! I love this! Sasuke is such a gentleman. God, I am so giddy after reading this. Today is Sakura’s Birthday; HAPPY B-DAY SAKURA! This one shot is automatically going into my favorites. ;D
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That's cute! Somewhat OOC but not as much as so many write him to be. It's acceptable, especially if a few years have passed post return.