Reviews for Reasonable to Assume
Princess-Rachy chapter 7 . 2/1
I love your writing! You do the humour and dialogue so well! A joy to read! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
Good luck with all that, Stiles. XD
If fainting and whatnot weren't an issue, I'd consider just introducing him to Jarvis- let the adorableness distract from the full impact. And, maybe, mentioning things in the order of "I got an early morning SOS text, the cause of which you are now holding" and only later adding that "we've apparently been attracted to each other for ages but being all restrained and whatnot, and basically living here taking care of the baby because they were all panicking led to some possible revelations?" once the initial shocks of "my friends are werewolves" and "I'm practically living here at the moment because it's the Pack House and I've become the 'Mommy' and am raising a werebaby" and "Congratulations you're a grandpa!" have settled. Explaining some of Derek's behavior as being Alpha and overprotective and the baby-thing wouldn't be /lying/, just not mentioning the couple-y part /yet/ in deference to his heart. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
*flails over the were-baby* Seriously, "unholy combination of a puppy and a baby"? Are you trying to kill us, Stiles? Awesome description. Also, Derek's utter flailing failure to handle this is hysterical and Stiles natural talents are always fun.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
this is one of those euphonic kinds of writing that are just such a pleasure to read aloud or to sound them out in my head. you have a good ear for vivid language and humorous wit.
BSimagine14 chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
this is a sweet story with Jar and Stiles and Derek as parents, I hope you continue it,
BenjiTheTurtle chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
I totally looove this story!
Heather chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
Great story! I hope to see it finished some day!
BabyGhost123 chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
I loved the story, especially the parts with Jarvis and Stiles...please update soon can't wait for more Derek and Stiles...
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
I loved it please update more
dragneell49 chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
this is amazing please please please please update soon
Darkhybrid chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Please update! I really like this story:D
Rascal chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
#SuperStiles
Rascal chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Lol!
#OnlyDerek
nickie.hopkins chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
I hope you will finish this
Marine76 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014