Reviews for The Cycle
Letmespeak chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Can you please update soon?
chasingthewinds chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Been waiting for an update. Don't care how short this was. The storyline of it just keeps me hanging, I want to know what happens. Good job on it. Cannot wait for more.
Free-Bird 36 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Really awesome story! The whole idea about it was AMAZING! Please review soon! :)
Shinigami chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
LoverGirl indeed! Where did Mari pick up Cato's attitude? Peeta is rather sharp...And Mari seemed to have noticed Baryl's crush even if Dill is rather oblivious...Have Katniss noticed Beryl's crush yet?
iheartbooks4ever chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
haha! loved this chapter :) can't wait to read more!
bere132 chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Well I love it their really good. You sister made a great point and suggestion.. Hopeyou update soon. Bere132
PSdancer54 chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Please continue!
colored pencils chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
A very interesting concept. I'm not sure if I'll read the rest though.
PSdancer54 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
This is great! You should definitely keep going!
Thogje chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Write more! :D
Needles in a face mask chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
tell me who can hear katniss scream from the future
chasingthewinds chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Woah. Great start to a story. I love it. The way that Gale and Katniss' lives will interwine again excites me since Suzanne Collins didn't say much about Gale in the end of the book. I also love how Katniss's children call Haymitch, well, ' ', it's a bit funny. This is a good story please continue and update. Thanks :)
NaomiBlue chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
History repeating. The kids are adorable. As for Katniss I imagine that motherhood and time would have to soften her at least a little, I can imagine her especially being do with her kids.
euphxric chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Awww this is perfect 3 And the idea about Dill's and Beryl's perspectives would be awesome! Can't wait to read them :)
and-the-avengers-assemble chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I'd love if you expanded this story _