Reviews for Where's My Wolf?
angeleyes1984 chapter 4 . 3/2
Has this been abandoned
Fire chapter 4 . 2/11
I like it and hope you update one day soon. Its a great idea and I love the fact that Sirius is back sooner. It might be fun if Grayback shows up he can get the blame for the scars lol.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
nice
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
This is so much fun would love for more of this to read. Many blessings to you.
Lizabeth Black chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
love this story and it is really funny as well. so please keep updating more chapter
EndlessChains chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Decided to look through what other stories you wrote since I read 'He Is Not One Of Us' and really liked it. I found this one and decided why not and have to say that it is amazing. To think that Harry would get bitten during he third year was something that I would not expect. The shock that the two experienced was reasonable as it just happened from out of nowhere. To think that he was able to free Sirius before going to the infirmary is amazing. Makes sense though when you have to be strong willed son me living with the Dursleys.

Very interesting to see that Harry just accepted it like nothing happened, but I can see why especially when he makes sense that he needs all the help he needs to go against Voldemort. The way Remus feels is understandable as he didn't want to do this or for it to even happen. I feel sad about what he might just be experiencing. The emotions written were very clear and I could feel what they were feeling with just words alone.

I like how you wrote Hermione as he only one that can keep his primal side down. It shows with the way that Remus mouths to her to calm him down. It was cute to see it happen and they even kissed looks like Harry chose his mate, but I wonder if he two knows what is going on between them as there was a lot of discussion between the two but only implications.

The reactions of Hermione's parents are reasonable as they just show up and the way that Fawkes acts is hilarious. I enjoyed reading that. It shows there is still humor in a world of drama. Both conversations were relevant so that Harry will be seen by the parents and understand what he is going through. I wonder how they will react when Hermione tells hem the whole truth.

Snape might be actually good in this one even though he might not show it. The way he reacted when he saw the green eyes was interesting. At least he is willing to help and Dumbledore doesn't seem to be so manipulative for now. This werewolf Harry will be interesting to see and looks like Hermione is his leash. Ron's reaction will be interesting if he ever finds out and understandable why they want to keep it a secret for now. I wonder how he will react if they told him they are a couple.

I was surprised to see that the story hasn't been updated in quite some time, but understand as there could be issues with the real world and the fact that writers block could get in the way. I jus hope that you will be able to come back to this story when you have time to update it. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
kewr69 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Great story I hope you continue it
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
he wanted to save the love of his life even though he being the clueless young teen male doesnt exactly know that yet...
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Monnbeam chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Hope you will carry on with this story it sounds interesting
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
update/update/update

there is literally nothing more I can say.,

except i love a harry who fights back
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
i will be back/
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
obsessed fan continuity here. PLEASE update
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
please?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I,M A HORRIBLE PERSON AND I am 100% TROLLING (in a good way) ANONYMOUSLY AND TELLING YOU TO CONTINUE THIS!

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleaseplease!