Reviews for Seishun Kyosokyoku
shiro1-nek0 chapter 1 . 9/19/2019
oh my god that's surprisingly sweet
badtothebone chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
This is my absolute favorite characterization of Orochimaru. Thank you for sharing - I always thought this could be a possibility for him if there'd been someone to shove him in the right direction. The kids you picked were perfect! :)
RaggedyPurpleWomyn chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
What about the thing in the jar!? I neeeeed to knoooooowwwww!
xyz chapter 1 . 3/29/2019
I totally had a very rare fangirl moment here, and it went like this: your fanfiction is sooooo cuuuuuuute! / It really made me feel the feels going on there. A hooray for 'rescuing' the dysfunctional, antisocial genius scientist by driving him even more batty with responsibility!

Seriously, thanks for sharing this work. It made my afternoon!
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
3/5
Heart chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
Interesting
Just a Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
This would deserve so many more reviews! I absolutely love and adore this story. Your style, as always, is perfect, flawlessly flowing with just the right amount of sarcasm. And I love this AU option and redemption possibility, and especially appreciate the take on Orochimaru's character. The only one whose motivation and real personality is a bit unclear is Kimimaro, maybe you could (have) add(ed) a bit more about him.
But other than that, it is a really balanced and enjoyable story to read'

Thank you for writing and sharing your fanfic. :)
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Has anyone attempted to expand this AU?
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I think, I like your stories. Well, I’m on Naruto binge so is Naruto-verse for now. But I love the fluffy warm ones. Having little genin monsters does totally help Orochimaru though. But Naruto is a Senju here huh?
FoxInBox aka FIB chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Oh wow, this is super interesting and also really heartwarming! It's a strange thought, but Orochimaru really could have been such an interesting jounin sensei! Awesome job. I loved the AU elements woven throughout the story, and how you told us everything we needed to know without spelling it out. That's a sign of some good writing right there! Thank you so much for writing and sharing your wonderful work!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
interesting
Donni chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
d'awww
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
This was thoroughly enjoyable, it made me want to see more of their adventures. I'm curious about the specimen that Kimimaro kidnapped from Orochimaru's lab haha Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Great story! I really liked the combinations on the teams- and Naruto being Tsunade's brother!
Failing Wings chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Really sweet how they dragged him out of his lab. I like the mentions of how Karin was half feral, adds another layer to the backstories of all of the kids.