Reviews for Inception
erik chapter 1 . 5/31
An intriguing idea.
neodova chapter 1 . 2/12
Hm... I want more of this! Please! I really want this!
shadowmaster0304 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
You have this great idea and yet you haven't updated. You got me interested. I hope you update this soon
yindragonkiba chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Nice hope there's more
Tommy298 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Omg this is super interesting. Y u no update?
Drakedruid chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Argh! This chapter keeps sucking me back in trying to find ant new clue's, yet i have a feeling only with a new chapter i would be able to get a better idea of it... So any chance you could give this story an update?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
good story so far, great details, well written. Keep up the good work!
Castigar0 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
liking it, hope you continue with this story. definitely not enough stories where Naruto is a spartan with John. Get sick of all those ones with random OC spartans in the Naruto universe
Dairegh chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Hmm... interesting. I wonder how this one will turn out...
Fierce Dities Link chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is rather enjoyable to read, I like how you have Naruto right now, it gives the story an Interesting start. Please continue I would like to see where this goes, and im really interested in seeing all the girls that Naruto hooks up with, as well as the AI's, keep up the great work pal, you have a nice gem coming along here.
Fierce Dities Link chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Destio87 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
hmm interesting I like this story so far keep it up
GameDemonKing chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is quite the puzzling story that is very good. First off, I do not know much about the overall history of Halo, only the important parts that right now, I know about the beginning of the halo game. One of the things that is quite cool to read on in this story is the apparent flashes of what the Naruto world is viewed in this story since it's not suppose to do like an overall summary that may zone out people. The more important part is that since the story is set in the Halo universe right now for the moment, the story does make you feel comfortable with it because Halo is viewed as a intergalactic war story with all the aliens and the humans fighting off against them. Now, the interesting to see is if the story will be going through every event in the Halo series with Naruto thrown into the mix with him as a Halo character. Now, another thing that is also interesting is whether or not the Naruto characters would also show up in this story, but with different backgrounds to make things sensible for the readers of this story. Overall, I liked the first chapter of this story.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
118 actually is a fanon Spartan. Ironically enough he's also blond. Though the fanon wikia lists him as a Master Chief... that's not really possible... Anyway. to the actual review

Not bad... Though none of the spartans are anything less than giants. They're all well over 6 feet tall and several hundred pounds because of all those modifications. It's why a spartan can stand toe to toe with an Elite who are so much bigger than a human.

I'd say neither one is a dream... just feels leik it.
3Keinen3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Man,you got one big imagination,Ive been reading your fics for a while, the ones whit Mass Effect 3 in the mix are it up...ohhh and this one roks tooo