Reviews for They Set out To kill Fate
dramaqueen452 chapter 28 . 1/17/2014
Gotta admit i was habit skeptical and reluctant to read this as I am a 100% blackwater . But this story enamored me. Seriously was so engrossed I couldn't put it down and already hunting the sequel. And u even got me to like renesme which is no easy feat I tell u.
And I love your character development and how they all are with each other. So in love with Charles
Poopsi17 chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
why is he sick?! I hope he gets better! Will Jacob and Leah have a once about time?
Xavi chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
For some reason, I ignored this story for a long time and I really regret it now. It is different and amazing. I guess one good thing about my unwarranted and unexplainable avoidance is that it is not only finished but also has a sequel. That's two definite pluses.
mewlingquimlover chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
oh this chapter broke my heart... seriously... i don't remember the last time a fic made me cry... just beautiful.
mewlingquimlover chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
I can see this going three ways... I'm so lost into who Leah will end up with now ... very intriguing..
mewlingquimlover chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
I'm falling in love with your Edward in this story. Every chapter has been bitter sweet.
mewlingquimlover chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Wow... this is not what I expected by the summary ... but pleasantly surprised. Was a little confused by the dialogue at first in the first chapter but well worth over looking and moving forward.

You got emotion and depth nailed. They way Nessie and Leah move around each other in their own natural friendship is what has me drawn in. Jacobs interaction with Leah is so easy and warming, like a beautiful friendship that is so much more. Like he is her person, and she is. You write it without crossing the line and venturing into lust/lover emotion.

And now Charles Edward... I think I want to cry... this is a story I have been looking for to read. Something unique , something good, something worth being invested in.

p.s. "Its okay, being sick…

Its okay not zooming around to get a slice of cake, or having muscles….

He has Leah and no one else does.

Suckers. " ... - Perfection!
Inosolan chapter 26 . 10/20/2012
My my. It's tough when father and son are the exact same age and have both realized that the girl they've known all their lives is hot, yes? I don't know how I feel about this plan for Carlisle.
Inosolan chapter 25 . 10/20/2012
I loved this chapter. Exquisite, evocative. Fascinating to see Charles and Leah connecting and trying to make a transition into an adult relationship of some sort without knowing what it will be.
Inosolan chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
Jesus, these people need to just taaaaalk to each other already. Haven't they learned that keeping secrets and assuming things messes everything up?
Inosolan chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
Evil Bella! Super scary! Glad that Jake was able to work through it and drive her off. It's really sad, but also kind of sort of a little bit funny having young Jake respond to the insanity of his life. I mean Renesmee is a moronic name.
Inosolan chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
Really sucky situation for everyone! Jake's basically been time-traveled back in time to be in love with Bella. *gag* I guess that's a lateral move to being imprinted on Renesmee. At least it's him. Horribly cruel for Charles though to lose his father and have someone who looks like his father denouncing his existence. Leah needs to not be chickenshit and actually explain things to Charles.
Inosolan chapter 19 . 10/20/2012
Woah! Amnesiac Jake is scary!
Inosolan chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
I absolutely love that Charles perceives Leah's wolf-form as beautiful. It makes sense, he'd love all of her.
Inosolan chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Poor kid. Hard enough to go through puberty without having vampires and werewolves complicating your home life. I feel bad for him with his confusion over Leah. It was so sweet and easy when he was little, but I guess that's the way life is in general.