Reviews for Perplexing
fuckmeKristenS chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Hi I was wondering if you going to make a secuel of this fanfiction, because is one of my favorites fanfiction in the world, it's really a Good and beautiful story, i love Anders & Lisbeth and I'm very curious to know how this Story continues.
Really a secuel will be awesome
ddeiSmile chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Ow, I really liked it. Was pretty cute. Maybe in the book Blomkvist wouldn′t have had a big wedding and Salander would have never come, but I like this change. Jonasson is too cute. Thank you for this fanfic and I′m sorry for muy bad english.
ddeiSmile chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Oh, this end was... perfect. Even the part of her tiptoes, God... It was perfect.
ddeiSmile chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
You have no idea of how glad I am that someone actually saw this pairing too. At the end of the book all I could think of was that she should have ended with Jonasson.
But I would have liked too that Blomkvist, after seeing her with Jonasson, felt some kind of jelousy. He would then have realised that felt something for her. That is like... my dream.
sara fenix black chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Love it! Anders/Lisbeth were my OTP when I read the books!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
I hope you continue this story.
TG205 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Thanks for finishing this. I loved it! I hope you write more Millennium fanfics.
PRS chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Cute story.

First story that didn't just discard Figuerola out of hand or kill her off.
Erik chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
They will marry! Maybe not next chapter but definitely the next after that
CrazyForKate chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Oh, I am so pleased you finished! Lovely ending and an interesting idea explored very well. Good job!
E.Stewart chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
When will you update the story?
I really want to see what happens
fast updates please :)
Majke chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
This is makes me smile - And it the two do make sense. Are you going to write on?
E.Stewart chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Really LOVE this Story
TG205 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Love this story so much! I sometimes imagine Lisbeth with someone other than Mikael, and for some reason, Anders seems pretty perfect for her.
AliceTheBloodyRabbit chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
well, this is just adorable!