Reviews for Recompense
Zoorzh chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Oh wow. It's been a while since I was last motivated to leave a comment on a story here, but oh... This fic is so lovely.
Ookamikuro chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Beautiful, very erotic and touching. Sequel? -puppydog eyes-
Rae chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Simply amazing
Xian Ke chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Ah, this was lovely! The way you write both Hawke and Fenris is just perfect. And this fic was so sweet, but very satisfying at the end. I don't know what to say to do this story justice, but I truly did love it. Thank you for writing it. :)
timenagain chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hi there, I love the way you portrayed Hawke and Fenris with the latter retaining his in-game characteristic. That’s the way I imagine they will react around each other too. You have depicted their relationship nicely. My Hawke would like to pamper Fenris in the same way too… Please indulge me if you have the time. I wish to see how Fenris trusted Hawke enough to allow Hawke to take him. Thank you very much for your stories!
Jolinar773 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Sweet and super sexy! :)

Thank you for this amazing piece :) Poor Fenris jealous of Zevran... :) Though my Hawke flirted with him too, and I've been thinking of writing a Hawke/Fenris falling out fic following the quest for some time...

Might get to it now :)
Hot elf chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Mmmmm, nice! And I don't even have a foot fetish ;-)