Reviews for In Search of New Dreams
fruitsmoothy chapter 31 . 11/18
This was amazing. No words can describe how enthralled I was of this story. I think you captured the very essence of the characters and I love how you were able to put them in the situations you did so well! I loiveds it!
Depp-Knight2000 chapter 31 . 11/5
Very VERY beautiful story! Loved every bit of it! 3 Thank you for writing and posting such a wonderful story! :D a lot of love and devotion went into it, and it is greatly appreciated! Thank you! :D
Depp-Knight2000 chapter 28 . 11/5
Beautifully great story so far! Can't wait to finish reading it! I read ur footnote at the bottom of this chapter, lol. I was beginning to wonder if you were a whovian or not, lol. The way you were describing Jareth as a coming storm, and all I could think of was, 'Jareth the Oncoming Storm', but I figured that was just my whovian mind at work, lol. Then I saw your note about your Doctor Who video, and I'm like 'I knew it!', lol. I tried to look for it, but YouTube said it wasn't there. :(
Anyway, great story! I love it! Very beautiful and dynamic! 3 10/10, lol
Zammie4eva chapter 31 . 11/4
best. story. EVER. I stayed up all night to finish this I couldn't get it out of my head
Henrietta chapter 31 . 10/30
This is one of my favorite Labyrinth fan fictions. This is one of the best the others have a hard time living up to your standards! :)
star-eye chapter 24 . 10/27
Absolutely wonderful, breath-taking chapter. Hoping for a happy ending, but you're so good at throwing in twists that I'm almost afraid to hope!
This story depicts Jareth and sarah so beautifully and in character! I love it! It is definitely in my top ten fave fics of all time and I read a variety of fics. I didn't care for the last chapter though... It felt rushed and Toby was a little dull... I would have loved for a baby or just general marriage screens considering we never get any during the story... Just my two cents and regardless- I still am crazy in love with thee story!
Thanks for update and you definitely have my vote!
star-eye chapter 18 . 10/27
Thank goodness this is finished and I don't have to wait to read the next chapter. Because as cliffhangers go, this is evil! Beautiful writing, but evil!
star-eye chapter 1 . 10/25
Just watched The Labyrinth the other day and loved the movie and decided to see what fanfiction there was about it. This is the first one I clicked on, and it already seems like an amazing choice! I can't wait to read more and see what you have in store!
K. E. Kamiko chapter 6 . 10/24
This is awesome!
K. E. Kamiko chapter 5 . 10/24

...but seriously why is he named after a muffin?
K. E. Kamiko chapter 4 . 10/24
Okay, here are my thoughts so far:

-Why the heck is his name Bran? Is he a muffin?
-Is Jarred like Jareth?
-Is it unnerving that I picture Bran looking like a muffin?
-Is Bran secretly Jareth?
-My god, this is amazing.
K. E. Kamiko chapter 3 . 10/24
EEK! Is Brian actually Jareth? I like this a LOT!
K. E. Kamiko chapter 1 . 10/24
Great start! Excellent writing quality, fantastic ideas, and clever method. Can't wait to finish!

(Also, spelling and grammar commendable. That's rare. I'm a grammar nut.)
pgoodrichboggs chapter 31 . 10/23
What an amazing story you have weaved! I read it all today, couldn't stop reading. Their love story is epic and I loved the intimacy you created between Jareth and Sarah. Finely written, I'm so glad I was able to be blessed by such fantastic writing. May all your writing endeavors be as amazing as this one.