Reviews for In Search of New Dreams
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THIS IS LIKE THE 7TH TIME IVE READ IT! Its so amazing you capture the beauty and confusion of sarahs heart and ahhhh i just adore ittt! I GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THOUGH. DOES TOBY LEAVE THE UNDERGROUND OR DOES HE STAY WITH HIS BIG SIS. DOES SHE TELL HER FAMILY. IS HER AND JARETHS LIFE A HAPPY EVER AFTER. WHAT IS IT LIKE. ANY WORD OF THE EVIL ONEEEEEEEEEE AFTERR JARETHS HEART. LIKE THIS IS INTENSE STUFFF! YouARE AN AMAZING WRITER I JUST LOVED IT!
Alice chapter 31 . 1/2
Oh my goodness! This story was simply phenomenal! I had to restrain myself from reviewing every chapter and save all my praises til the very end. This story...truly touched me like no other, you captured the intricacies of each character beautifully and your mastery of diction and setting placement was quite magnificent; nothing was too over the top or too outlandish even for the world of Labyrinth. I wanted you to know that I loved reading every moment of this story and even neglected sleep in favor of moving forward. I had tears in my eyes at the ending, only truly captivating story are able to aspire this reaction from me. Bravo. Well done, simply well done. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. May you continue to write with and tap into your imagination always.

Regards,

Alice
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 30 . 12/18/2016
aw. I loved this! I wish you'd write more. It was so good!
Hustlers chapter 30 . 9/25/2016
Thank you. This was a truly wonderful read I had trouble putting it down as so gripped me. You stayed true to both Sarah and jareth
Milui Elenath chapter 30 . 8/17/2016
This was the first Labyrinth fanfiction I've ever read and what a great job you did! Often I find fictions over 100,000 words are repetitive and redundant but not so in your case, the momentum and the plot kept moving. Thoroughly enjoyable - thankyou.
StarWarsSkyrim51 chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
I loved it.
Juliethobo chapter 30 . 4/19/2016
Brovo. That was very well done. So well that I just finished reading at 4 am in the morning. I will later today, I will be going through all your works (this is what happens when you retire, you become a fanfic addict.)
Juliethobo chapter 29 . 4/19/2016
You have woven a truly epic love story. If I weren't in love with Jareth before I would be now. Oh but you didn't use the riding crop. Damn.
Juliethobo chapter 28 . 4/19/2016
You are damn lucky I don't read unfinished stories.
Juliethobo chapter 22 . 4/18/2016
About damn time. I still want the riding crop hack.
Juliethobo chapter 20 . 4/18/2016
I was waiting for Sarah finding out about going the wrong way the first time. Teeheehee
Juliethobo chapter 15 . 4/18/2016
Seeing as Sarah hasn't asked about her "world" since she has been underground how can she be afraid of missing it. She hasn't asked about her family or friends or what they think about her going missing.
Juliethobo chapter 14 . 4/18/2016
Cliffies are okay, because I only read completed stories (mostly) So cliff away.
Juliethobo chapter 13 . 4/18/2016
Do we get to meet Tatiana and Oberon? Or maybe Queen Mab?
Juliethobo chapter 12 . 4/18/2016
I am loving this so much. I just need a little more Jareth with riding crop. (Yeah, I know, dirty old woman) but hey he is still much older than I am.