Reviews for In Search of New Dreams
Milui Elenath chapter 30 . 8/17
This was the first Labyrinth fanfiction I've ever read and what a great job you did! Often I find fictions over 100,000 words are repetitive and redundant but not so in your case, the momentum and the plot kept moving. Thoroughly enjoyable - thankyou.
StarWarsSkyrim51 chapter 31 . 7/13
I loved it.
Juliethobo chapter 30 . 4/19
Brovo. That was very well done. So well that I just finished reading at 4 am in the morning. I will later today, I will be going through all your works (this is what happens when you retire, you become a fanfic addict.)
Juliethobo chapter 29 . 4/19
You have woven a truly epic love story. If I weren't in love with Jareth before I would be now. Oh but you didn't use the riding crop. Damn.
Juliethobo chapter 28 . 4/19
You are damn lucky I don't read unfinished stories.
Juliethobo chapter 22 . 4/18
About damn time. I still want the riding crop hack.
Juliethobo chapter 20 . 4/18
I was waiting for Sarah finding out about going the wrong way the first time. Teeheehee
Juliethobo chapter 15 . 4/18
Seeing as Sarah hasn't asked about her "world" since she has been underground how can she be afraid of missing it. She hasn't asked about her family or friends or what they think about her going missing.
Juliethobo chapter 14 . 4/18
Cliffies are okay, because I only read completed stories (mostly) So cliff away.
Juliethobo chapter 13 . 4/18
Do we get to meet Tatiana and Oberon? Or maybe Queen Mab?
Juliethobo chapter 12 . 4/18
I am loving this so much. I just need a little more Jareth with riding crop. (Yeah, I know, dirty old woman) but hey he is still much older than I am.
Juliethobo chapter 5 . 4/18
Oh Jareth, to feel that power coming off him even through written word. Well done
Juliethobo chapter 2 . 4/18
David Bowie was the odds on favorite but MJ and Sting were both considered as they were some of the biggest stars at the time. Thank god Bowie won the part as the movie would have sucked if MJ had gotten it.
Juliethobo chapter 1 . 4/18
I am so glad that I am not the only one who believes that Jareth is real and that riding crop of his has been giving me indecent dreams for a while now.
Ismira Daugene chapter 31 . 4/13
This was such a wonderful story! I was pleasantly surprised when I found it! I love the way you portrayed Jareth and Sarah, and how their romance was a slow build. As painful as it is to wait sometimes, slow build romances are the best stories because they're much more believable and usually pretty well-written. :) I also really liked his you ended the story. It left me wanting more, but was definitively the end of this story. Toby will certainly be surprised! But that's another story for another day.

I will definitely be checking out any other stories you've written!