Reviews for Just Let Go, I'll Catch You
Yomi Love Akasuna chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Good was awesome please update soon
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
This is such as n awesome story..look forward to more
ctwinter chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Update please!
Janmary chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
This story is awesome. Update update update. Please I beg of you.
Song of The Knight chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
ooh i can't wait for the next chapter!
Granny Wolf chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
you posted this in march of 2012, I just found the story and enjoyed the read,since I always love paul and bella pairings,it would be great to get to read more! But I guess I can understand if you have chosen to end it here... pity.
mzinke chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Great chapter. Hopefully Bella has come to her senses.
noMuku chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Woo hoo! That was my own catcalling
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
This was slightly hard to read - I thought at first you were saying Edward had come back but she was only thinking if he came back. Other than that, it was good.
GummieBear146 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Every chapter, it just gets better and better. I think I'm addicted. Can't wait for an update!
GummieBear146 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Another great chapter. I love this story so much. It's the best written Paul/Bella story I've read in a long time. Please please please keep writing it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
GummieBear146 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love this story. You are an amazing writer, and I can't wait to read the next chappie. So, I'm going to keep this short and say that you did an amazing job. Great work. Keep it up, yo.
deerslayer1100 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Great chapter.
noMuku chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Hmnn. How...bittersweet.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I'm glad you didn't fall into the trap of their mutual love being sang from the rooftops. At this point, you could go on to track their progress, or you could leave it. Either way, its a great read!