Reviews for A Wild Kind of Justice
Aileil chapter 9 . 1/7
I wanted to tell you that you handle all of the characters with great sensitivity and sympathy for their various natures, backgrounds, and approaches to life. That is a true talent and I appreciate that you have chosen to use it in ways that brighten up my life.
This story was certainly a dark and hard one for Fraser especially. On the other hand, I have been learning to accept that the darker aspects of life do exist and trying to simply shove them aside and ignore them helps no one. In this story (which I did not recognise when I first read it some time back), you have done a good job of having characters persevere despite adversity and pain and they are able to grow as friends and individuals despite personal difficulties. Ray's openess and willingness to put so much of himself into everything (the housing difficulties, protecting Maria and family, helping Fraser when he needs it, and enjoying life around him) even while adjusting to some major life changes really saved this story from being a terribly depressing thing. You've shown a hope in carrying on when it looks like the harder course, in placing trust in someone even when you're not totally sure it won't backfire. Truly, despite the painful aspects of this tale, you have kept alive the optimism which allowed the show to be so special in the first place. Thank you.
Aileil chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Turnbull is great :).
vic32 chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
What a sweet chapter and the emotions very clear in this and put across with respect and love in the writing.
vic32 chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
Everyone should have a friend like Ray for sure and Fraser is lucky to have him and i really hope that in HIS time of need he accepts Ray's help if offered.
vic32 chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
Go boys you go get him that horrible horrible person grrrrr.

I love how Ray is burning rubber and yet can still be worried for Fraser and now i am, what could be wrong with him.
vic32 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Loving Fraser in this, we are seeing his strong side and sensitive side. Good going showing this.
vic32 chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
You write drama really well, this was totally nail biting
vic32 chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Lets hope that justice is done for sure, people who do that make me angry.
vic32 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Jeez i fear trouble is a head big time.
vic32 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Poor Fraser, let Ray see what is going on where he is staying and get him to help.
vic32 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Another great start to a story and a Ray K one this time. I love how amused he is by Fraser, i can see a good friendship here.
Tatau chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
A great wrap-up for a great story (and the last sentence made me go 'awww') :D I really smiled at the nudge with the canon reference where Maria Gomez hugs Fraser. The hospital also has all the good canon elements :) like Fraser's "oh dear... not again" reaction (which is kind of like the pot of petunias in "the hitchhiker's guide through the galaxy" come to think of it) and Ray sleeping uncomfortably in the visitor's chair (okay, technically, there is no canon moment for that, but I could see it perfectly clearly in my head )

...I want more...

XD
Tatau chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Oh wow. This is my favorite chapter, I think. I love the way I felt that it's all about Mario - when it's really all about Fraser. It's especially hurtful and beautiful because we see it with Ray's eyes and with that also Ray's helplessness and fierceness. It also shows what a deep impact Fraser made in Ray's life and how very quickly they bonded - I also love that Ray doesn't even really know why, just that he cares so much
Tatau chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Breath-taking. You got a real talent for suspense. I can so see you writing a murder scene *shivers in anticipation* the first part? Creepy as hell. And the pursuit - and boy, Ray has to learn the hard way what a difficult passenger Fraser can be ;) then again, one has to sympathize with Fraser, it has to be annoying as hell having to explain yourself all the time.

Now I really need to figure out what happened to Mario... and I have class now ;)
Tatau chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Great chapter, again :) It's so great to have every one from the show appear. Elaine and Mort, all get their 15 minutes of fame. And well portrayed, too