Reviews for In Her Grasp
snowyowl48 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
I'm Dory and I say ascapae instead of escape! By the way i forgive you for killing micah. I at the secon book chapter 4 so im not just a random weirdo. I have a very logical weird! ;)
okamigrl2013 chapter 26 . 5/21/2013
OMAGOSH, I don't know if it's too late for this, 'cause I kind of just started reading the series (I love it by the way, and I was waiting to review when I was at the end of the third one) but I would love to draw the cover for the story 'cause I love it way to much and I think your stories should be in a book. PLEASE CONSIDER!
Jess Marylin chapter 32 . 10/29/2012
I'm glad they finally get to go home. And it was a good idea for them to wait a month.
Looking forward to the next story!
x chapter 32 . 10/28/2012
OH YEA! I really enjoyed your story, it was realllly swee! I can't wait for the sequel!
Livangel16 chapter 32 . 10/28/2012
Can't believe the story's over! :( But I am glad you're gonna make a sequel! This is one of my favorite stories on FanFiction! Post the sequel soon! Awesome job! :)
dragoscilvio chapter 32 . 10/28/2012
Interesting end. And just as you did with Hannah, I'm sure you will answer the questions concerning why the Shredder wants Sloan so much in the next story. Looking forward to the third installment, and please shoot me a message when you post it ;-) It will give me something to read on the 13 hour plane ride to Korea
Silver Dragon Angel chapter 33 . 10/28/2012
This is a review for all three chapters...
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER! THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES!
YOU ROCK! CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT SEQUEL!
dondena chapter 33 . 10/27/2012
Cool! And can't wait for the next part. Do you what the next part is going to be named?
dondena chapter 32 . 10/27/2012
Aww, Sloan! You ruined a good feeling with Leo. But yeah, love making can come later.

I wouldn't feel sorry for Hun either, after all he's done to the turtles.
dondena chapter 31 . 10/27/2012
Nice to see a new chapter up again!

It was funny imagining how Don had gone CRAZY after he had drank ALL that coffee! But you can give up a 'good' thing forever.

Wonder who the baddie is who cut Don off.
Silver-09 chapter 32 . 10/27/2012
To quote Lilo & Stitch "This family is small and broken but still good...yeah, still good."
Sloan, open that letter, you're in horrible danger!
*THE END*
...
No! Not until we meet that baby.
Silver-09 chapter 31 . 10/27/2012
When a stranger calls, you call them back. When the Shredder calls, you run for the mountains screaming bloody murder. (or remain calm yet insane and threaten him)
dragoscilvio chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
LOL Don has a caffiene addiction, and I totally buy it. Which is funny that everyone is treating it so seriously (which I know it is a bonafide drug addiction, but since we take it for granted, it is funny to hear it referred as such)
Silver-09 chapter 30 . 9/30/2012
No technology, the easy solution is to take horticulture.
Donnie, as you know, caffeine is a highly addictive drug, and your family really cares about you so it's time for an intervention.
Demon Kirara chapter 30 . 9/30/2012
Great story and great chapter. Can't wait for the next one, please update soon, it is getting pretty interesting