Reviews for Sticky Clones in the Jungle
Zipitnow chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Hahahahahaha, Yep, you go girl, really liked this story, shower scene was just so funny! Still laughing! Thanks for the fun read.
ghostsmemory chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
this was a short but good story
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Wow, this was a great read! I loved all the awkwardness, and the fluff, and everything! Great job!
Wildfire66 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Omg! I am laughing so hard at the whole shower scene! hahaha! the way you ended this story is beyond perfect. I love it!
Spiff 7 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
I've been absent from for some time now, but oh boy, what a story to read upon my return. I love Barriss and Gree together, they are one of my favourite pairings. Not many people seem to write much Commander Gree fanfiction so this was a real treat for me, you have done a great job with the characters and I am very much looking forward to the next chapter :)
Thankyou for writing this!
AngelAxexinf chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
This was hilarious!
Mystery99 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
BRAVA! BRAVO!
Starheart23 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
As he took in the sight of the men arming themselves, he nodded with satisfaction, "Tag, Sabre, good work."

Barriss turned and saw two of the sunburnt clones grinning as they passed the weapons around.

-feels like an idiot for not noticing the names before-
Connection? He he he...
pantherluver chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
One word: MORE! This was such a cute story, but I feel kinda sorry for Barris. Stuck with naked sunburnt guys. (Welll, stuck with sunburnt guys. I feel envious of her for the naked part.)

The shower scene was hilarious! I had to hold my belly-laughs or my parents would think I'm nuts! ;D

I return to my original request: MORE!
Dmonheart chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Clones never cease to brighten my day... I love this story please continue :)
TheScribe chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Interesting story so far! I love Barriss and Gree is starting to grow on me as well! (The Clones never fail to brighten my day! 3) I wonder how the Jedi Counsil will react to Barriss breaking the rules...In more ways than one!
Natcat13 chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Seriously, our humors are the same. And yes, this was very serious literature.
Lady Lisette chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Ooh, I love how you ended the most recent chapter!

Honestly, it was the title that reeled me into reading this, I must admit. But you are doing a great job so far. My only suggestion would be to take more time to describe the scenery. Otherwise I can't picture anything in my head and they're just standing around in a gray fog or something. The image of where they are has to be very strong. Other than that, though, I love it.
Sarge1995 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
I'll admit, I saw the name of this story pop up in my inbox and my first thought was something along the lines of, "What in the nine Corellian hells...?" But this has been an excellent story so far! Plenty of good scenes that make you chuckle, for sure. Looking forward to the next update, k'oyacyi!
jaguar101 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Awww! Gree and barriss make a cute couple!