Reviews for Loose Ends
Whirlwind421 chapter 20 . 5/26
Awesome story! I really really enjoyed it. :D
Thwaitesia chapter 15 . 4/6
Oh. My. God. This is intense! And I'm part angry, part exited and part baffled. Overall this story, as well as your previous, it's just magical. I writing this in chapter 15,instead of after reading all as I usually do, because I terrified that things won't be (although with what I've read so far, it's not likely) as good towards the end. I hope this keeps up, because it's marvelous!
honey97 chapter 20 . 9/22/2016
Beautiful story :) just like it made me laugh a lot and made say AWW so many times! This story however also made cry a little lol you are a wonderful writer and thank you for writing these stories
Pirate Chapel chapter 20 . 5/29/2015
Hi there!

I'm just gonna preface this review by saying that I'm in love with Annie and Abed. I think that Alison and Danny have this raw, dynamite chemistry that comes off really well on camera. It's impossible not to want them, y'know, together. The Don Draper scene, the Dark Knight DVD, all those subtle little touches in the background... it all contributes to this suggestive but totally exquisite sign that they would be two hundred per cent awesome together. Am I right or am I right? Am I making sense?

Anyway, that having been said, I just want you to know that this story is all I have ever wanted out of life. Truly unbelievable. I read both 'Door Number Two' and 'Loose Ends' the entire way through. Nonstop. Like, I missed a day of work for this. I can't remember the last time I had so many feelings.

Considering the fact that Community is supposed to be comedy/satire and all around silliness, you have done an amazing job at building a plausible reality for this pairing without veering too far off from the nature of the show. You kept them in character and every situation was obviously carefully plotted. The whole thing was sensible but strikingly sexy. I really don't have anything constructive to say, but I just wanted to let you know that your delivery was incredible and I thank you for your contribution to this fandom. You have made all our little shipper hearts very happy.

On that note, I hope to see more of your work soon! (or not, whatever. You work at your own pace, girl). Cheers xx
KirstenLavransdatter chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
When you wrote this magical novel, I hadn't yet discovered my beloved comedy, Community. I realize I'm late to the party. But there is one thing that just can't go without my saying it - and I do not intend to be offensive or cloying when I do. The one thing I have to say is: This is better than the TV show.
themoon chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
!Excellent story and some fantastically sexy scenes... also well done on writing community-style dialogue! I loved it all :) Thank you
whatsyourpathology chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Alright, so I seldom review. I read a lot! I write sometimes too, but I don't review most of the time.

But once in a while, a story is just too good to go without recognition. I read the prequel story and I've read up until this chapter thus far. And it is all fantastic. But this chapter cements it. I don't know how a ship-centric fic can get any better than this. First let's get some of the technical praise out of the way. Great story structure; all the other characters get a distinct voice and get some decent amount of dialog and "screen time", the focus is still invariably Annie and Abed. While the dialog would definitely seem a bit meandering for that punchy snappy sitcom delivery it works here as text perfectly and expands the characters a lot.

Now onto the good stuff. While clearly the genre here if it were on TV would be teen drama/soap you don't handle their relationships like TV archetypes. Abed isn't the typical male lead in those shows. He's not dark and brooding, he's just Abed but he's still emphatic. Which I think is tricky when writing Abed, his emotionlessness usually reads very soon cold and uncaring in other stories, here it serves his own brand of subdued courtship, and yes makes him very charming. At no point do you feel that he doesn't care about Annie, and we're reading this from her subjective insecure POV. That's very impressive. Finally we have Annie, who I find to be frustrating, but way over melodramatic, and spastic. If she wasn't Annie you might call her a hot mess. But this is what I find so endearing about your writing, it doesn't let her off the hook for her own craziness. The story doesn't bend to cater to her own neurosis, in fact it is the opposite. She has to DEAL with her insecurities, not placate them. You don't demonize Jeff, you don't sanctify Abed, you don't belittle the others, in fact I think your Britta is better than the TV version. Most of the time it feels like Annie is her own worst enemy. She has to deal with her insecurity when it comes to Robyn. She's indecisive about Abed and Jeff, life comes to smack her I would the face with an outside perspective, not encourage her indecision. In the end she has to make a grown up choice and commit to Abed.

Often fan fics, and there's nothing wrong with this, have no conflict. They are surreal imaginings, daydreams, fantasies, or mood pieces. Some dwell in angst unwilling to move forward, uninterested in resolution. Some are all about bending the characters and situations to suit their ships will. Very rarely do you find a fic that has the thematic weight of an actual episode, with structure, conflict, and resolution.

Anyways, how many ways can I say that, not only do I love it, I think it is good? Not just good but great, as in if Annie and Abed ever actually got together on the show this is how it would have happened.
AuthorandArtist1025 chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
GAH IT WAS SO GOOD YOU MAGNIFICENT CREATURE YOU
also, really classy, beautiful sex scenes. well done.
MusicMaven09 chapter 20 . 4/18/2013
So, up until this story I was a die-hard Jeff/Annie shipper. Now I am having a major identity crisis, because this story has made me fall in love with Abed/Annie. Really, just absolutely fantastic writing. I am adding it to my favorites, because I already want to re-read it. Thanks for writing this!
tofusquares chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Wow this was seriously the best fanfiction I've read in a while! I hope you continue to write more because there aren't enough annie x abed writers out there (:
DemiDevil chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
OMG! This has to be the best Community fanfic I have read in a very long time. The way you are able to get into the characters, it's so perfect! I had no trouble envisioning this whole scenario in my head! Beautiful simply beautiful! I can not praise you enough, I will bow down at your feet and submit. Seriously you are just fantastic! There is not enough Community love out there but you have managed to capture it and I will share on this lovely story you have created!
LvR93 chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
Oh my god you perfect human being. NO A/A will ever top the ones you write. Never. Gosh. It's so good. I have cried and I had my heart broken countless times throughout the chapters.. I just can't explain. Superb job. Stay excellent. Don't Forget to Be Awesome!
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
OH MY GOSH SERIOUSLY I JUST SLOWLY STARTED SMILING LIKE A MANIAC BY THE END OF THIS SERIOUSLY UGH
"Because this is my cue."
BEST LINE EVER WRITTEN OH WAIT THIS ISN'T A MOVIE BUT OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T
falalalalala chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
Urg..i has a sad now, because the fic is over. :( I LOVE U.
strawberryytea chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
Omg this was so perfect! All the characters were written perfectly and believably. As much as I wanted a more "mature" Annie/Abed fic, I was very skeptical of reading one since Abed isn't exactly easy to write. But you made it so...GOOD. I don't even have words for it. I read this entire fic in a day and couldn't stop. So much classic Community wit and dialogue paired with my favorite couple. I'm probably going to re-read this again. :)