Reviews for Infinite Diversities: Book One
This is an amazing fic...if you found a way to publish- I think it would do well. It really should br shared with Enterprise TNT fans that for some reason don't read fanfic and are missing out and would find this epic tale to be the gem it is. If you don't write as a profession IRL, you should...for the way you spin tales and give attention detail is truly a gift. Thanks for sharing it with us in this medium.
So, other-Tucker is back... or is it to be other-other-Tucker? You did alude, heck, you stated outright the existance of multiple other schema so who, other that youself, knows? Fun!

Still; sounds like the Terran Empire will be warm and fuzzy now moving forward (obvious exceptions aside).

Next stop, hospital-Tucker... everything a blur and uncomfortable save the jello, as long as its green... nothing nicer so TV tells us than green hospital jello.

Awaiting the continuation of this wonderful story.
daryalkami5 chapter 76 . 6/17
Completely hooked on this story! Can't wait for the next update.
Fucking epic. Ive been checking for updates for a while. Love this story so fucking much
Lesa L chapter 76 . 6/15
Wow. This story takes us for one of the wildest rides I've ever had in fanfiction. There's so much more I want to know. What happened when Super Tucker got back to his own reality? Did MU Tucker manage to become more than people raising a child? How did the baby come to be? The natural way or with scientific help? I think I have to go back and skim through to see where I missed that.
Thanatoss chapter 76 . 6/14
Every time I read a chapter from this story, it always leaves me wanting more. I especially love the cross dimension arcs.

Keep up the great work, looking forward to the next chapter.
SnowKing1701 chapter 76 . 6/13
Another excellent chapter. I am very pleased to see the continuation of this wonderful story. I am anxious to see what happens when Tucker gets home. Take care.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 76 . 6/13
lov
Shepard131 chapter 76 . 6/13
great chapter loving this AU youve created. what a twist that was. tucker is going to turn the terran empire into a meritocracy. cant wait to see where we go next.
Really enjoying this story.
Manuuk7 chapter 1 . 5/30
Thoroughly enjoyable.
Another great chapter
gracefullyhandled chapter 75 . 4/2
One of my favorite stories! Please keep updating!
Well now...isnt that...interesting
Tamed Scoundrel chapter 75 . 3/23
Good update, esp. all the different Tuckers in the alt. realities but we still don't know who is pushing Trip through all these doors. Strangely enough it always seems to be T'Pol who needs fixin' in every reality and not Trip.