Reviews for Dreaming of You
Art-Dreamer chapter 35 . 8/12
wow
Shadowsgrneyes chapter 41 . 8/4
Please finish this!
I read your bio and you said Incentives are nice long reviews so here goes!

CRITIQUE:
You seem to write alot of these modern girls in Middle earth stories and they are very fun, you are aslo super into orcs, I like orcs too. you have a very well developed concept of how Uruk-Hai work, were they come from, what they are going to do, this caries through all your stories.
In every one you seem to focus very strongly on this idea that Uruk-Hai are very mannish and Orcs have the mating bond to make them committed to a good relationship.
You tend to dwell on that like your trying to convince the reader that the hapless modern girl has a reason to be into the these dudes.

I enjoy your stories very much, don't get me wrong. I read all of them in about a week of spare time. i feel like maybe you're trying a little to hard to sell the whole orcs are sexy thing. My biggest advice as a reader/writer is to just let it be.

instead of trying to convince us the orcs are sexy beasts in tusky-beastial shell, trust the audience to accept that they do and dont over explain it (like im doing right now, over explaining something).

hey look this story isn't finished. . . maybe you wanna finish it?
i sure would like to see what happens to Iffy and the concentration camp orcs.
ieatyourmuffins chapter 41 . 7/19
Update please! I live your writing style and basically everything about your five! Please give us more!
Lola chapter 41 . 7/14
Oh I wish you would come back to this story!
Please, please, please, please get back to this. And A Little R & R? Plllllllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee?
gUest chapter 41 . 3/24
Oh my goodness this is the best Orc story out there. To be completely honest with you, I'd really like to just start screaming for updates because it's been so long. However, as you pointed out in your bio, longer, nicer reviews are much better.
To start with, your characters and their development are my favorite part. I enjoyed how you wrote everyone, from kick-ass Iffy to fatherly Strider. Tanith Walker (nice play on words there) has grown so much throughout it all. You handled the dreams really well, and her affection for Ûnran felt very believable. It was also really interesting to see Ûnran's development, going from Isengard to Minas Truth was obviously pretty insane for him.
Speaking of this, the idea that Orcs were raised in such a way and forced to partake in battle for Sauron and Sauramon was really unique. Most fics never explore this idea at all, and I really like hearing about how Faramir interacts with the Orcs like Thorish (adding lots of Thorish is definitely a good idea). I'm excited to see how the Orcs in the pen are going to be treated in the future, hopefully better as soon as Tanith gets a say.
Now I'm really awful at conclusions, so I'd like to end this by saying this is a fantastic story that could still go on a long time. I had this idea that they could go live near the Old Forest together when this is all over? Hm probably not because she's so involved with the Orcs. Your chapter titles are also always very fitting. Anyways, hope you choose to update some time or another, this is wonderful.
Wuli chapter 40 . 2/26
Hi. I really hope you get a chance to update this story sometime. Its a great story and I'd love to see how you were going to end it. I'd love to find out more of what happens in the life of Tanith and Unran. Please write more.
Redbone43 chapter 41 . 2/1
Great story! I've read this 3 or so times i know you have a life but hope so see more of tanith and ûnran, please keep this story alive and going!
Mumia0813 chapter 21 . 1/24
I always wondered about those urik-hi sry can't spell right now, its 3am here lol tired but can't stop reading this lol.
Wuli chapter 41 . 1/8
Awesome, awesome, awesome story. Please do some more soon. I can't wait to find out what happens between Tanith and Unran. I can't wait to find out about how the other orcs adjust to the changes. I really can't wait to find out what happens at the end. Does Tabitha get the choice of going back or staying and if so which does she choose? This whole story is awesome and I have to admit I love your story more than the books and movies. I can't wait for more.
Hermitt chapter 41 . 12/23/2015
Holy crap, this is by far one of the best OC-our world-insert stories I've ever read. Your pace is believable, the interactions sing true, and the plot and original plot deviations all slide neatly into each other that I just *spasms due to intense joy* I notice you haven't updated this is a while, which makes me kinda sad, but checking out your profile I see you're still active and this story won't be on pause forever. Hooray! And what a cute way to end the last scene (n'awwwwww *makes squishy face*)
Love, love, love this story and wish you all the best! I am off to fully drown myself in your other stories because your writing has won me over for life. (Yes, /that/ is how much I love this story and your writing style. Well done).
Ciao for now!

Hermitt
pervychan1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Come back! Please!
LadyDragon1316 chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Given your usual orc/woman tendencies, and the implications of the shared dreams, all I could think was "Oooo, he sees her cuddling with Frodo. He must be so jealous!"
RebellAngell21 chapter 41 . 9/5/2015
Zoop I want to thank you so much for writing these fanfics. The back story for each character and their rise to freedom is astounding. I just can't put any of your stories down lol. I've often found myself pausing between each one and imagining what the gjrlsnwould say to each other I'd they were locked in a room together or being interviewed by someone. Heck, imagine their surprise if they met everyone. I love how you're comparing both the books and movies to each other and breaking through that. Especially since I've always based things off of tje movies and never stood a chance reading the trilogy. I'm hoping that you pick this one up again. I want that little goblin to at least get something decent to eat.
TheFeyRa chapter 41 . 7/20/2015
There's a reason why I love fanfics. They introduce different ways of exploring and thinking about the fandom. Honestly, I never thought much about the Uruk-hai and Orcs and whatever. They were always painted as savage villains, just something for the good guys to fight against.
I'm glad I found this fic. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but really, I had an enjoyable time. I couldn't stop until I'd caught up. It manages to be funny, strangely-sexy and curious, all at the same time. Tanith is adorable and relatable- I'm more for the manly men myself (Dad-Aragorn just threw me off), I understand her wanting to save herself for the right one, and I liked that her mind is always being pulled in several different directions. There are always multiple facets in a person take their turns being unleashed in different conditions, and I think you showed that brilliantly and hilariously. I can't help but root for Unran.
I would love to see how they pull through.