Reviews for Dreaming of You
666Silvermoon chapter 41 . 6/13
Please please please continue this story! It's got me on the edge of my seat and I really wanna see what happens next!
ummm chapter 12 . 4/4
did she really have to pee her pants everytime. disgusting
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 41 . 11/12/2017
Please tell me it is not the end ! I want to know what will happen next ! You cannot leave us with this amazing story missing its most important part... come back ... to this story and your fans !
lillalil chapter 6 . 10/27/2017
Oh sorry It was her imagine verse of the story...SORRY SORRY AND SORRY
lillalil chapter 5 . 10/27/2017
Why Arwen...? In the books it is Glorfindel
KillerCupcakes chapter 41 . 10/15/2017
I have to admit, this story has certainly given me a new take on Orcs and its great! And not just "hey, yea, interesting!" great but like "ah heck I've got work in three hours and I haven't slept and I cry when I'm overtired and I don't think I walked the dog or brushed my teeth but one more chapter and then I'll sleep" great. And not just that but your writing! The lack of plot holes! It just makes me so amazingly happy! And on top of that the fact that the angst isn't overpowering or constantly focused on to the extent that it destroys the plot is amazing. Same with the little bits of humour that get thrown in. I have to be honest, I was soaking in the tub reading this and just that last line had me snorting water and choke laughing it back out. My dog even checked to make sure I was still alive. Anyways, props to you and your fabulous writing and I can't wait for the plot bunnies to hit you with an epiphany. In the meantime, I'll be reading some other stories of yours!
Crawlersout chapter 14 . 9/27/2017
As much as I enjoy this fic and your many other works, I am a bit saddened and disturbed by your use of the word "tar baby" when discussing the black appearance of the Uruk-hai. Covered in tar, maybe? I just don't understand why that's the first thing that came to your mind.
Comparing orcs to black people (an orc reminding one of your characters of an "African-American youth") is also something that you've done in some other pieces that's pretty insensitive.
I love your work and enjoy reading every story you tell, but it is a bit disheartening to see that sort of thing, especially in something that has a general theme of acceptance and not judging by appearances.
Mere11 chapter 41 . 9/14/2017
I absolutely love this story. I do hope you carry on with it and finish it. I would love to read more and read what else you have installed.
Kirgy5040yahoo chapter 41 . 8/15/2017
I really really really love the story and wish there was more chapters I like the characters and the interaction between the orcs in the humans were very well handled thank you for taking the time to share God bless and many more chapters or stories to come I hope
ChaoticKosMos xD chapter 41 . 7/20/2017
I am... Just so sad this story is on hiatus T.T that last scene was perfect and I GOTTA know what happens next!
The Lauderdale chapter 9 . 7/14/2017
Hey Zoop. 8) I think this is one of your stories that I never reviewed,* for a number of silly reasons. One was that I deliberately put it off for a long time: I think there were a number of your other stories that I was already reading, and suddenly along came the "Dreaming of You" juggernaut and I just wasn't quite in the headspace to take another long story on. Then some time after it went up on AO3, I downloaded it (or maybe, actually, you exported and sent it to me from this site), and when I did read it it was all at once, which is less conducive to reviewing (although I know that is completely unfair.)

Of course I felt pretty foolish afterward, because like a number of your other readers I think this is one of your best. This is the only story, aside from "Zoop Goes To Middle-earth," where you employ the first person, and Tanith's personality just bursts off the screen. The fun of watching a fangirl who knows one half of a franchise (LOTR movie!verse) but not the half that would be more helpful to her (LOTR book!verse) is both comedic and dramatic gold for those who do possess that knowledge. But at the same time, Ûnran's sad interludes are a randomizing agent that neither Tanith nor the reader are necessarily prepared for - like, "Where does THIS horror fit into the whole thing?" Sure, people who have already read your other stories can guess, but the story plays itself straight and doesn't rush things.

Anyway, you may be curious about why I should review now, and the reason is that I am effectively marking my place: Chapter 9, end of scene with Tanith and Arwen. I've been reading Helena's "Splint" to KJ in the car on long road trips, and since we've reached the current stopping point at Chapter 70, we started on "Dreaming of You." My wife is neither an Orc fan nor that interested in fanfiction, but she's been getting a big kick out of Tanith and her ridiculousness. It's a fun story to read out loud, and a change to catch up with Tanith and her pals again after a long hiatus. I know you've got a lot on your plate RL, but I wanted to let you know that we are currently reading your story and enjoying it. It will be a while before I reach Chapter 41, so I'm not begging for an update (I'm in no position, given the long pauses I take on my own stories) but it would be lovely to see what happens next when we get there. Either way, it makes a great trip.

-.-.-.-

*I was wrong - I ran back through the last few pages of reviews and saw one that I left for Chapter 41. Still, that's pretty meager feedback on such a long story, so I'll try to make a point of commenting further the next time I have to mark my place.
LittleWesties9 chapter 36 . 5/21/2017
This fanfic is awesome.
CameoCorbin chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
You know, it's the first time I've read the first few words of a story and favourited it immediately...
Guest2003 chapter 41 . 2/5/2017
I just discovered this fic after some strange part of me was hunkering for some Orc romance and I was not disappointed. At all. I love how realistic and believable you made Tanith to be and her witty liners and quips actually had me chuckling out loud! I honestly don't know how to feel about Unran because one part of me is like swoon and the other part is like...get a grip, he's an ORC! (much like Tanith's early conflict!) But I'm probably so conflicted only because you wrote his character really well.

I know you finished this fic 2 years ago but I wish you could do a one-shot epilogue that covers their future, or Tanith making the decision to stay in ME or return home, that would be epic! I just feel like there wasn't enough closure in this last chapter.

But besides that, a great fic I really enjoyed :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Tanith Walker... I see what you did there.