Reviews for Dreaming of You
CameoCorbin chapter 1 . 2/14
You know, it's the first time I've read the first few words of a story and favourited it immediately...
Guest2003 chapter 41 . 2/5
I just discovered this fic after some strange part of me was hunkering for some Orc romance and I was not disappointed. At all. I love how realistic and believable you made Tanith to be and her witty liners and quips actually had me chuckling out loud! I honestly don't know how to feel about Unran because one part of me is like swoon and the other part is like...get a grip, he's an ORC! (much like Tanith's early conflict!) But I'm probably so conflicted only because you wrote his character really well.

I know you finished this fic 2 years ago but I wish you could do a one-shot epilogue that covers their future, or Tanith making the decision to stay in ME or return home, that would be epic! I just feel like there wasn't enough closure in this last chapter.

But besides that, a great fic I really enjoyed :D
Tanith Walker... I see what you did there.
Ellie chapter 41 . 1/14
I've always come back to read this story. I hope you continue it someday. :)
Noxy the Proxy chapter 41 . 12/15/2016
Humor in spades. I enjoyed reading your story/fic.
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I hope you get back to this story one day, I love it
EDelta88 chapter 41 . 11/13/2016
there has to be some kind of anecdote about the "beauty within" that could sum up this strange phenomena... or maybe some dimensional bleed-over of hentai that she brought with her... nope stick with the poetic stuff I think. There's a distinct lack of tentacles here.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/9/2016
More of this, please. This one. More. Please.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/1/2016
...Soooo, I've never noticed but, does she have mental issues? Cause I think they call hearing voices and giving them names schizophrenia...just wondering.
Art-Dreamer chapter 35 . 8/12/2016
wow
Shadowsgrneyes chapter 41 . 8/4/2016
Please finish this!
I read your bio and you said Incentives are nice long reviews so here goes!

CRITIQUE:
You seem to write alot of these modern girls in Middle earth stories and they are very fun, you are aslo super into orcs, I like orcs too. you have a very well developed concept of how Uruk-Hai work, were they come from, what they are going to do, this caries through all your stories.
In every one you seem to focus very strongly on this idea that Uruk-Hai are very mannish and Orcs have the mating bond to make them committed to a good relationship.
You tend to dwell on that like your trying to convince the reader that the hapless modern girl has a reason to be into the these dudes.

I enjoy your stories very much, don't get me wrong. I read all of them in about a week of spare time. i feel like maybe you're trying a little to hard to sell the whole orcs are sexy thing. My biggest advice as a reader/writer is to just let it be.

instead of trying to convince us the orcs are sexy beasts in tusky-beastial shell, trust the audience to accept that they do and dont over explain it (like im doing right now, over explaining something).

hey look this story isn't finished. . . maybe you wanna finish it?
i sure would like to see what happens to Iffy and the concentration camp orcs.
ieatyourmuffins chapter 41 . 7/19/2016
Update please! I live your writing style and basically everything about your five! Please give us more!
Lola chapter 41 . 7/14/2016
Oh I wish you would come back to this story!
Guest chapter 41 . 4/3/2016
Please, please, please, please get back to this. And A Little R & R? Plllllllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee?
gUest chapter 41 . 3/24/2016
Oh my goodness this is the best Orc story out there. To be completely honest with you, I'd really like to just start screaming for updates because it's been so long. However, as you pointed out in your bio, longer, nicer reviews are much better.
To start with, your characters and their development are my favorite part. I enjoyed how you wrote everyone, from kick-ass Iffy to fatherly Strider. Tanith Walker (nice play on words there) has grown so much throughout it all. You handled the dreams really well, and her affection for Ûnran felt very believable. It was also really interesting to see Ûnran's development, going from Isengard to Minas Truth was obviously pretty insane for him.
Speaking of this, the idea that Orcs were raised in such a way and forced to partake in battle for Sauron and Sauramon was really unique. Most fics never explore this idea at all, and I really like hearing about how Faramir interacts with the Orcs like Thorish (adding lots of Thorish is definitely a good idea). I'm excited to see how the Orcs in the pen are going to be treated in the future, hopefully better as soon as Tanith gets a say.
Now I'm really awful at conclusions, so I'd like to end this by saying this is a fantastic story that could still go on a long time. I had this idea that they could go live near the Old Forest together when this is all over? Hm probably not because she's so involved with the Orcs. Your chapter titles are also always very fitting. Anyways, hope you choose to update some time or another, this is wonderful.