Reviews for Dreaming of You
Mere11 chapter 41 . 9/14
I absolutely love this story. I do hope you carry on with it and finish it. I would love to read more and read what else you have installed.
Kirgy5040yahoo chapter 41 . 8/15
I really really really love the story and wish there was more chapters I like the characters and the interaction between the orcs in the humans were very well handled thank you for taking the time to share God bless and many more chapters or stories to come I hope
ChaoticKosMos xD chapter 41 . 7/20
I am... Just so sad this story is on hiatus T.T that last scene was perfect and I GOTTA know what happens next!
The Lauderdale chapter 9 . 7/14
Hey Zoop. 8) I think this is one of your stories that I never reviewed,* for a number of silly reasons. One was that I deliberately put it off for a long time: I think there were a number of your other stories that I was already reading, and suddenly along came the "Dreaming of You" juggernaut and I just wasn't quite in the headspace to take another long story on. Then some time after it went up on AO3, I downloaded it (or maybe, actually, you exported and sent it to me from this site), and when I did read it it was all at once, which is less conducive to reviewing (although I know that is completely unfair.)

Of course I felt pretty foolish afterward, because like a number of your other readers I think this is one of your best. This is the only story, aside from "Zoop Goes To Middle-earth," where you employ the first person, and Tanith's personality just bursts off the screen. The fun of watching a fangirl who knows one half of a franchise (LOTR movie!verse) but not the half that would be more helpful to her (LOTR book!verse) is both comedic and dramatic gold for those who do possess that knowledge. But at the same time, Ûnran's sad interludes are a randomizing agent that neither Tanith nor the reader are necessarily prepared for - like, "Where does THIS horror fit into the whole thing?" Sure, people who have already read your other stories can guess, but the story plays itself straight and doesn't rush things.

Anyway, you may be curious about why I should review now, and the reason is that I am effectively marking my place: Chapter 9, end of scene with Tanith and Arwen. I've been reading Helena's "Splint" to KJ in the car on long road trips, and since we've reached the current stopping point at Chapter 70, we started on "Dreaming of You." My wife is neither an Orc fan nor that interested in fanfiction, but she's been getting a big kick out of Tanith and her ridiculousness. It's a fun story to read out loud, and a change to catch up with Tanith and her pals again after a long hiatus. I know you've got a lot on your plate RL, but I wanted to let you know that we are currently reading your story and enjoying it. It will be a while before I reach Chapter 41, so I'm not begging for an update (I'm in no position, given the long pauses I take on my own stories) but it would be lovely to see what happens next when we get there. Either way, it makes a great trip.

-.-.-.-

*I was wrong - I ran back through the last few pages of reviews and saw one that I left for Chapter 41. Still, that's pretty meager feedback on such a long story, so I'll try to make a point of commenting further the next time I have to mark my place.
LittleWesties9 chapter 36 . 5/21
This fanfic is awesome.
CameoCorbin chapter 1 . 2/14
You know, it's the first time I've read the first few words of a story and favourited it immediately...
Guest2003 chapter 41 . 2/5
I just discovered this fic after some strange part of me was hunkering for some Orc romance and I was not disappointed. At all. I love how realistic and believable you made Tanith to be and her witty liners and quips actually had me chuckling out loud! I honestly don't know how to feel about Unran because one part of me is like swoon and the other part is like...get a grip, he's an ORC! (much like Tanith's early conflict!) But I'm probably so conflicted only because you wrote his character really well.

I know you finished this fic 2 years ago but I wish you could do a one-shot epilogue that covers their future, or Tanith making the decision to stay in ME or return home, that would be epic! I just feel like there wasn't enough closure in this last chapter.

But besides that, a great fic I really enjoyed :D
Tanith Walker... I see what you did there.
Ellie chapter 41 . 1/14
I've always come back to read this story. I hope you continue it someday. :)
Noxy the Proxy chapter 41 . 12/15/2016
Humor in spades. I enjoyed reading your story/fic.
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I hope you get back to this story one day, I love it
EDelta88 chapter 41 . 11/13/2016
there has to be some kind of anecdote about the "beauty within" that could sum up this strange phenomena... or maybe some dimensional bleed-over of hentai that she brought with her... nope stick with the poetic stuff I think. There's a distinct lack of tentacles here.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/9/2016
More of this, please. This one. More. Please.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/1/2016
...Soooo, I've never noticed but, does she have mental issues? Cause I think they call hearing voices and giving them names schizophrenia...just wondering.
Art-Dreamer chapter 35 . 8/12/2016