Reviews for Story Of A Fallen Angel
euls chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
NOOOO POOR LEN/RIN AND MIKU ToT Len/Rin ... you died why *jumps in a cliff* T-T Miku
... T-T it is so sad when your loved ones DIED right it's okay girl i understand *pats miku's back*

Nice story btw *sobs* Please keep up the goodwork

PS: I like the erotic scenes of Len and Miku *tehee*
Because I like the Len and Miku pairing :) yey *throws confetti* :D

-Shinochan
euls chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
OH GOD MIKU !
euls chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
OMG . LenXMiku forever xD!
M'lisss chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Oh my god.. Finally! A good fic of this song! I've read like.. Three others and just.. They were good, just not the greatest.. But I really love this! But now I feel like I can't write my own version.. *tear* oh well, thanks! I really enjoyed it, so I'm happy you shared it. Have a good day!
owlcity89 chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
This was an amazing retooling of the song! You did very well and this was very well written. Thank you for writing this for your fellow vocaloid fans to enjoy.
Siren chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
my unormalicy im kinda autistic so sorry if u got annoyed everybody

-Siren
Siren - Is a girl chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
and two sorry if u think ima spammer and im not nyan kun cuz im a girl
Siren chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
oh ok then its just that i dont like sad endings exspecialy after that i just though rin really deserves one u don't have use all my idea just a small happy ending if u don't want to thats cool and i'm not nyan whoever that was but thanks anyway for responding to it normaly people ignore me cuz im not as u say normal.
JokerBaby369 chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Dear Siren, my spammer of a reviewer, how do you do? :P Can i safely assume that you are "nyan-kun" as well? if not, then my apologies. To clarify, i am making writing a story in Miku's point of view, but it has the same timeline as this story, therefore, it is this story retold from a different perspective. But i'm not making a sequel of sorts because what you described it your multiple reviews isn't something i would like to write. I have a feeling that the story would get to confusing and run on forever if i wrote your full request. I'm sorry to disappoint but i'm not a sucker for happy endings, I love my tragedies and sad endings. So i'm going to have to refuse your request.

Sorry again, but thanks for the suggestion!

~JokerBaby369~
Siren chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
I Forgot one thing their love won't be easy the devil tries to interfer because he liked torturing rin so he gets involved breaking the rules of immortality and the angel who loved rin comes the devils servant to make the resurrection of miku suffer for taking rin away from him. So in this one rin gets all her memories back when she's given her powers back by god cuz the world was terrorised by the devil and turning innocent people into monsters so rin miku and that pink haired girl goes to save their home miku gets blue wings like a raven/blue bird watever and the other gets pink/redish wings like a fimingo? o.O xD Just kidding like a robin :3 at the end devil ish punished by god making him/her xD read all the immortal rule book 1000 times annnddd daaaaamn thats gonna be long hes/shes gonna have a dead backside for decades to come but was rewarded with a kiss by god him/her self and maybe a few god devil babies on the way :3 and devils servant can couple to pink haired chick so all happy days to everyone :3
Siren chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
as i was saying pleasessss make a happy ending somthing like i said if u guys like it what i put please comment on the page cuz i can't get an account on here cuz i dont a email account or a computer to make one cuz this is a ps3 So Pleasssse comment.

Please & Thank You. You Guyz Are AWESOME!

From Yours Truly Siren
Siren chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
ok.. i think that just hit me... *sniff* could u urm... make when rins soul has repaided or that.. lovely sin and meets miku again please as a human of course which she deeply deserves with their memories slowly come back. like this for axample.

Rin is found the way she was but skinny poor human when miku finds her and looks at her face when they introduced themselves she remebers but the face and voice where gone only the body figure she could remeber but the body was way too skinny and didn't have wings than she remembered. End of my version and its in the 21 century and Miku is a wealthy romance novel writer and she wrote the past scene when rin was a angel. until she realised that her book was fact when god comes to apologise that he was a little judgmental and came back to see if she wanted her powers back and come back to heaven with him/her xD you'll never know people god maybe a lady with a false beared trying to trick the angels cuz their all bloody sexist D: anyway thats my version pleasessss make
nyan-kun chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
What a very sad tragic story... By the way, is there a season 2? I mean, Miku's Point of View? D Or... something they were born happily together..! XDD

Amazing and beautiful! Thanks for writing this amazing story.
ClosedAccount00000001 chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Ohh... so sad ending :'(

I hope others will read this too. This is the greatest fanfic I ever read. Maybe it's kind of related in my life why I really love this? Anyway, it's so nice. Start until the ending, it's amazing. I wish this had a manga and the story is like this xDDD
momokokoro-chan chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
Oh my God... oh... you did it so well... it's... oh...

You have brought this song justice. It's so beautiful, and I love how you put the words from the PV in... I would have never of thought of that...

So amazing! Just beautiful.