Reviews for Silently Screaming
*tears*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Oh god I loved that GerIta at the end XD
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Don't care about the hiatus: update update update!
SONICgal chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Aw, this is a sad, but good story. I like the moments with England and the Flying Mint Bunny. Please continue this! I'm sorry to hear that the bulimia was based on personal experience. That must've been terrible. I hope you're alright now.
Abi chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
AWWWWW I LOVE THIS 3 Its just that equal sad and you want to know what happens next.
Hetaliagirl4ever chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Wow, this is really well written I read all four chapters just now. I can't wait until your next update ! (I hope its soon*.) This story is amazing and I know its only going to get better :))))
Branchfoot chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Please update. This is really good and I want to read more. :)
Branchfoot chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I like it. It is very well written and follows the character personalities really well. Heck, you even got their accents in there, which is awesome. Please continue it;)
Myathewolfeh chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
The angst is killing me! And so is the Giripan! I love it! XD
yaoiotakuforever chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
god i love flying mint bunny. XD
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
So far this is great, I want more!
BlackWolf2013 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Poor America : ( I want to give him a hug.
amoka22 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Aw, I feel sad for America. Somebody needs to step up and help him!
Awesome chapter :D
HetaliaKorea2012 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Alfred-kun! I want to give you such a big hug! Yong Soo will hang out with you da ze!

Dude! Please write a new chapter soon! I can't get enough of this story!
AlicetheCircusMonster chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Awww, I like this! It's so sad, and good, and I can't wait to find out what happens next ;A; Good writing, darling, can't wait to read more. I myself struggle with eating disorders, so reading this I can relate and it makes me sadder ;A;. But I like sad stories. Anyways, please update soon.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »