Reviews for Silently Screaming
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Don't care about the hiatus: update update update!
SONICgal chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Aw, this is a sad, but good story. I like the moments with England and the Flying Mint Bunny. Please continue this! I'm sorry to hear that the bulimia was based on personal experience. That must've been terrible. I hope you're alright now.
Abi chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
AWWWWW I LOVE THIS 3 Its just that equal sad and you want to know what happens next.
Hetaliagirl4ever chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Wow, this is really well written I read all four chapters just now. I can't wait until your next update ! (I hope its soon*.) This story is amazing and I know its only going to get better :))))
Branchfoot chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Please update. This is really good and I want to read more. :)
Branchfoot chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I like it. It is very well written and follows the character personalities really well. Heck, you even got their accents in there, which is awesome. Please continue it;)
Myathewolfeh chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
The angst is killing me! And so is the Giripan! I love it! XD
yaoiotakuforever chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
god i love flying mint bunny. XD
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
So far this is great, I want more!
BlackWolf2013 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Poor America : ( I want to give him a hug.
amoka22 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Aw, I feel sad for America. Somebody needs to step up and help him!
Awesome chapter :D
HetaliaKorea2012 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Alfred-kun! I want to give you such a big hug! Yong Soo will hang out with you da ze!

Dude! Please write a new chapter soon! I can't get enough of this story!
AlicetheCircusMonster chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Awww, I like this! It's so sad, and good, and I can't wait to find out what happens next ;A; Good writing, darling, can't wait to read more. I myself struggle with eating disorders, so reading this I can relate and it makes me sadder ;A;. But I like sad stories. Anyways, please update soon.
ncalkins chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Feel free to disagree but I think it would be physically impossible or at least really hard for a nation to hate their people, because they would always be aware of the kindness their people hold and the things they try to make better or the times they try to help eachother. I know there seems to be more bad then good news but like my dad says, "It's the bad that will come up and hit you right in the face." And like I say, "It's the good that is like a flower in spring, it's everywere you just have to know where to look."
Blackwind137 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
I swear. Some one needs to take action soon. Japan and Britain and I'm sure other nations have realized something is wrong with America. Where's Cananada for gods sake! I can't wait for your next chapter and see what happens at the next World Meeting! Great job!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »