Reviews for Silently Screaming
Tractor Eater chapter 1 . 6/19
Nice story! Though I haven't read all of it yet, I can see that you're a great author :)
Artemis Fowl chapter 1 . 6/4
I love the story so far
Beetle chapter 1 . 5/11
I may not have struggled with Bulimia, but I know where you're coming from with this story line because I did struggle with anorexia for almost two years to the point where i couldn't even see or hear a television advert that included food without dry heaving
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
*tears*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Oh god I loved that GerIta at the end XD
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Don't care about the hiatus: update update update!
SONICgal chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Aw, this is a sad, but good story. I like the moments with England and the Flying Mint Bunny. Please continue this! I'm sorry to hear that the bulimia was based on personal experience. That must've been terrible. I hope you're alright now.
Abi chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
AWWWWW I LOVE THIS 3 Its just that equal sad and you want to know what happens next.
Hetaliagirl4ever chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Wow, this is really well written I read all four chapters just now. I can't wait until your next update ! (I hope its soon*.) This story is amazing and I know its only going to get better :))))
Branchfoot chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Please update. This is really good and I want to read more. :)
Branchfoot chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I like it. It is very well written and follows the character personalities really well. Heck, you even got their accents in there, which is awesome. Please continue it;)
Myathewolfeh chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
The angst is killing me! And so is the Giripan! I love it! XD
yaoiotakuforever chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
god i love flying mint bunny. XD
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
So far this is great, I want more!
BlackWolf2013 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Poor America : ( I want to give him a hug.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »