Reviews for Two Words
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
... Why must you hurt me in this way?

I get it, though, it is a bit unrealistic to think that the negotiators are calling the bad guys' bluff every time. Still, in my mind, there are a few more paragraphs where there was a miracle and Ariadne lived. Arthur helped her through physical therapy and they lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER. SO THERE. ahem. Still well-written, though.

But seriously? If Arthur could have shot them all out anyway, why not just agree and kill them all anyway, or get out of it? He really DID know what kind of guy the gunman was. What the-srupid(!) point man. Urgh. Sad endings make me sad.
FireDraken chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I cry every time I read this, so congratulations on stomping all over my heart.
whatshername76 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Wow, I didn't expect that. So heart breaking
abovetherim chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Heart breaking good! chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
wow that was ...intense and unexpected but I love that that you caught me off guard even though it wasn't a happy ending it was still perfect. I feel like I dont want it in any other way this was really good ..
The-doctor-is-on-fire chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was really good! You know, maybe it's actually Arthur that they're torturing, and this was one of the methods. Rescue him, Cobb!
Shembre chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Nicely written! And yeah, not everything can be happy. You should check out Margaret Atwood's short story "Happy Endings", it's pretty amusing.
BlossomPepperdoodleVonYumYum chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I'm literally bawling right now! this was sooooooo sad :(
I've said this before, and I'll say it again: you are a really really really amazing writer. just by one chapter, you have left me in tears. I'm going to favorite this so I can read it again and again :)
omercuria chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Awesomely dark. Loved it
Greece chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Ohmygosh, so devestating. I swear, I thought Ariadne was going to pop up, alive and laughing! So sad ): Great writing, and I can't wait for your other stories!
Coffee Filters chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I actually enjoyed what you did with this story. Sure it's not a "happy ending" but I think it's always good exercise writing-wise to really try to go against the grain. It was harsh what Arthur was saying, but you could also see why he was doing it. I think I would've liked a little more interiority of that moment for him and maybe a little more description for that final scene with Mr. Crowley. But I think you did a great job of studying Arthur!
lady-adonis chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This was so great! Of course the morbid ending was not so great, but this was well written and very realistic for this fiction. Well done!