Reviews for Intrigue
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
My heart jumped a little hehe I honestly believe Hylia would never have chosen mortality had she never fallen for her chosen hero, neither would she have given him the eternal chain of destiny by his side just to meet him time and again endlessly throught time, in a sense I think she prepared everything to meet him always in every incarnation and have the opportunity to have a life by his side, be it as a lover or as a friend, always supporting him and giving him love in any way he would have it. Its jus my oppinion but at least to me it makes sense :)
Zarianwen chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Perfectly lovely. Makes me want more fics with these two as the stars.
*wistful sigh*
HyliaFromHylia chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Cute! And... (u'') I believe that's what happened.
Lilly chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This one-shot..SO BEAUTIFUL
Such a wonderful take on the personality of both Link and Hylia from that time
Please write more of these two lol
darkyami1214 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I just read the manga. It's beautiful. I love your style of writing it's easy to follow :D

I guess this is kind of a bit of Zelink since Zelda and Link are reincarnated in Skyward Sword.

I loved it. It's going strait to my fav's instantly :D
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww! that's so adorable! 3
Syladin Shadesmar chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
AWW SO SWEET! I can't believe I never read this before!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Finally someone writes about this! Do you know how long I was looking for a story about the original hero? Well, not long but s till o3o

You have fulfilled my wishes. Thank you.
AdriRin chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
i love you for being like a nonstop zelda fanfic writer. THANK YOU. 3

This is so cute. Is it, by any chance, influenced by the prequel manga (official) that was made for SS? I havent read it myself, but I know there was one and it was about the Link of before and Hylia...
Silvara chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Very simple, poetic, sweet, the characters are terribly endearing. It would be a fav.

Yet, somehow, it feels like the two last paragraphs lacks closure. Please let me know if you ever update this?

I'm definitely looking for your next SS stories!
FlaminghazelGreen chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That just gave me the biggest "awwww" moment ever!
funkymoinkey chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wow, just wow!

The story behind the prequel to SS is incredibly sad and beautiful and I think you captured both of the characters absolutely wonderfully. You definently should be getting more credit for this story and please write more stories about SS!
wayward-river chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I really liked this. Short and sweet, but long enough to be a satisfying read. I love your take on Hylia and the "other" Link, with Link being a more complicated, conflicted individual, and Hylia being a serene, but kind Goddess.

Very well done.
LeilaEditer chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That's adorable! But in a more serious sense, you're a fantastic writer with good fluency and good ideas. Loved it!

-Leila
Eidorian999 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh, this was nice to read. You don't find many fics with Hylia herself, and the Link of her time. I think there's maybe one or two other fanfics like that?

I quite liked how you portrayed Link. Even though doubt in himself seems to be a common theme in Zelda fanfics, you've given a good reason for him to doubt himself, his experiences from BEFORE he took up the sword.

And, of course, the obligatory romance between the two of them. Not that I'm complaining! ;)

Good work writing this.