Reviews for 136 Days
TheMusicBullet chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
This story is absolutely brilliant! It's the best DW fanfic I've ever read! The dynamics between the characters were great, you made them all believable, and there's some real emotion in the writing. While reading this, I outwardly expressed my emotions several times, which I almost never do while reading. You evoked more emotion in me (and probably your other readers) than some professional authors and bestselling books.

Also, sorry to blight this review with some self-advertising, but if you have a bit of spare time, could you check out some of my fanfics? I don't have any DW on the site yet, but I'm uploading a short oneshot within the next few days and I'm working on another at this very moment. The others were written several years ago and I uploaded them last year. None are finished because I have virtually no spare time in my life and I eventually forgot about them. But once I get some new ones up, could you maybe critique them a bit? I'd like a worthwhile opinion on my writing. Just PM me or something.
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
That was an absolutely brilliant story! I truly thuroughly enjoyed it! Very well written and paced. The only criticism

I have is I felt like there should have been more moments for River and the Doctor, after all they're married and this is their daughter, so seeing them kiss or hold hands or share little comforting moments would have been normal. But, it's a really small loss, I mean, this is Ariadne's story (did I mention I love the name?). And seeing River kill Kovarian was very satisfying, it wouldn't have felt right if anyone but her did it. I can't wait for your next DW fic!
Romance and Musicals chapter 16 . 6/17/2012
Ahh! This was such an amazing story! I'm so sad that it's over, but I've enjoyed every minute of it! I would definitely love to read more about Ariadne, as well as those two other fics you have outlined. If they're anything like this story, I know they'll be amazing.
Sylva Dax chapter 16 . 6/17/2012
Standing ovation. You've brought an excellent story to a very satisfying conclusion, time loops and all.
Romance and Musicals chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
Whoa. This was intense. I'm really sad that the next chapter will be the last, but all good things must come to an end.
Romance and Musicals chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Oh my God. These last two chapters were awesome. Really intense. I wonder how they're all going to get out of this and save the universe. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sylva Dax chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
Now you've done it! You have given Kovarian and the Silence a much more logical reason for ever wanting to get their hands on a Timelord child than simply wanting to kill the Doctor.

Quite an exciting chapter. A whole week? Sigh.
Sylva Dax chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
Please post soon. I don't know how long I can hold my breath. I love that they take the fight to the Silence. The only thing more dangerous than a trapped Doctor is a Doctor trapped with his loved ones.

I must confess that I got a bit queasy when Ari and her family saw the evidence of her ordeal in that place of horrors.
Romance and Musicals chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
This was a really good chapter. Aww, poor Ari. Of course the little happiness she had with Frem couldn't last forever. But yay! The Ponds! And everyone's getting ready to kick some Silence ass! I'm pumped!
Rjalker chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
haha, Barcelona! They've got dogs there that don't have noses!
Romance and Musicals chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
This chapter was great. I loved the little Daddy/Daughter adventure between the Doctor and Ariadne. It was really fun, but also very sweet. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Romance and Musicals chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
This story is so good! It's really heartbreaking, but it honestly holds such beautiful family moments. You write River and the Doctor really well, especially as parents. This is how I think they would be. I love Ariadne and Frem. They're really excellent characters. And this last chapter was so sweet and happy. It made my heart swell. Amy is really well written too. Will there be more Rory later on? I really can't wait to see what happens though.
Sylva Dax chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
You succeeded in keeping things real as Ari and Frem take this giant leap forward in their relationship. Using the aroma of a milestone meal to trigger Ari's memories of Frem works perfectly.
Pmels chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Thanks for writing this great story. I love the interaction and relationship between the characters. Lots of depth.
Sylva Dax chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
The dress and the talk with Amy was right on target.