Reviews for When the World Catches Fire
Update soon
Jo chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
Please update!
aimee chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
no don't worry ur writing is better then i've seen in a while and thats saying alot
aimee chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
im threatening u. carry on writing or u will be very very sorry. lol. just keep writing
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
AWESOME! I love it please update soon..?
dani chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
I'm not really liking the way Bella treats embry. It's so mean! He's the sweetest. the chapters are getting a lot freakier. zayns hiding something dark! story's getting more interesting. just sorta wish there more detail and not total rushed relationship with Bella/embry/zayn
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
I was really trying to hold out until the next chapters and not hate Bella like you said. but come on, all she's doing is acting completely immature "it's a difficult time for her and she can't think straight"? are you kidding me. her actions just show that she's being a two timing slut. it's honestly pathetic. my advice, if you are going to make another story similar would be, don't make a repeat of this Bella character and her 13 year old problems.
Analitica chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Loved it all! I cannot wait for more
becthom594 chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
PLease please please let that be embry call at her aid.. lol. I wasnt sure i was going to like this story bc im a jake girl but Embry would be my second choice. Im glad jake imprinted after Embry did so that didnt hurt to bad seeing that. I do not like this Zayne guy what soever. Im a lil confused about why it was a month from the beach day till she seen embry. I thought she was going to go and tell him that day. Also i was kinda thinking the same way as Emily...She was being a BITCH. lol. I do like this styory a lot and cant wait to read more. Good work.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Ok, I think the ending was rushed - you could have done more with the Zayn/ Bella/ Monster thing you have. Like Jekyll and Hyde.
jallapercabethjiperhazleo chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhh!
More!
Embry to the rescue with the rest of the wolf pack!
Can Jake not imprint on a random girl?
O well
C
Keep up the chapies !
mikaela rosario chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
wow! that is really sad. would zayn really do that to bella?
mikaela rosario chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
i kinda feel bad 4 bella.
mikaela rosario chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
wow! so zayn's a wolf. nice.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »