Reviews for Bella's Vampire Diary: Dad Knows
Debbie Hicks chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
The Vulcans/Humans/Fall /Turn/Embraced/Vampirehood: soon after my visit hearding from both then Flying Super speed a strangest symbol flashing onto beteen my eyebrows my own eyes were pitch black wearing a Mailed bodysuit and forging a thirst store clothes was Still growling then all the sudden the both of Human and The Vulcans were Suddenly totalliest Attacked by the Cullens and my own Fully but grown but much more masture Daughter with Child all of the Sudden as very all of each both were suddenly Killed by ourselves and had the Vulcans Murdered and with the Humans Killed for their Meals were my own best friends and all far way too much many more and tribazillions and tri ten thousands and ten hundreds all of them had them as very the Pack and the very all of members Changed but Blissed them with Lycanthrope a disease with powerful but deadliest but strongest but much more and all massive Venom made them smarter than and all of each Allies with as the Allies Suddenly went Craziest and gone Fully-Rouge full time and Had them all Embraced then all the sudden newspapers all of them gone Rouge full time to find much many more and all the Enough allies and Striking up a very hugest but much more Largest but and much more monstrous and massive Army had their as ver far way too much mor monstrous and all the blood of the each both and Blissed our next half of my own army and it went too wrong very wrong then Violently bursting ourserselves with as very way all of them suddenly wre hit and rin and with the Volturi Guards all of the Witnnesses with the Gardeners and Didyme 's corpse but the Guards took as very all of the bodies away and they told us youy have broken our law you Vegetarian vampires are from around the world are Exiled and banished but Sentenced to live in America here they all fled with our own as very far too much many more and much more and then sighted more All of the Orphans and Had them as very all of them to be turned into Vampires then took our newest amy then suddenly turning each both the Guards were Bak then they Suddenly all of them Execution of from our own mouths and Broken free and we Escaped and all of far too much more and many more and all of the remaining and all of the sudden the very all of the bodies werre all of them taken to Italy for burning on the stake by the Volturi were enraged and the skins were all of both frozen but water with poison drained their bodies forever then it was all over then Alice's scream was heard this Letter from the Volturi it said: Dear Crystal Millennium members as you know yourself exposed yourselves and Attacked as very much many more and then each three and the Native Americans drained of blood are with Lycanthrope a Werewolf's disease and reincarnate them as Interplanetary Lycans bound to the phases of the moon and you killed our best witnesses the gardeners my own aunt and we have Executed you as very way all of the people and you are Punished by ourselves we of the Volturi sentence you all of your kind to be Exiled after you and their own murders and deaths. do not visit your families with the tribe are Sentenced to be banished from La Push from aging families with your own children's children will grow up differently and you are Forever Cursed from the Seeds of the Earth as Death you are forever Deceased Forever! signed Jane and Alec of the Volturi future rulers and guards of the Volturi then it was too later our families with their families aged we were forbidden to see them then we did visited them in the Spring but in the winter we never visited at all then one visit the last one at Seattle, Washington we were Cursed with Death we wore our grey but dark colors to see old school teachers were too old with the families order us with Soave our children so we Did and had them all of their teenage children transformed with child with the others as well and our own Coven/Pack Suddenly Slipped away from the face of the Earth but reincarnated as the Kindred but fled but the Serum had a toxic but much more poisonous side-affect made us as very all of them as Kindred and Interplanetary Lycans were all mutated vampires and Werewolves sighted a atomic bomb Mom let us sing praise to it and worship our new but next live we are Mutated people we controlled your mind and your world heard us Volturi you are into our brains and we resent to you Telepathically and I Am into Marcus's head and he fell to his knees by my awakened psionic powers we came from 2398 A.D Post-Atomic horror it is coming for your kind and ours are telepathically psionic full time and it is coming for your Vampires will be slaves to the Apes will evolve into people but we were Telepathcally psychic but telepathic who were dressed from the last Planet of the Apes movie could use our powers differently Then suddenly had to borrow their father's church to honor our reincarnation as Kindred and Interplanetary Lycans were singing telepathically within The leaders heads within the Volturi a scout reported it's Mutated vampires and werewolves still singing and using their gifts onto us and they claimed to be from 2398 via time travel they all of them took over our planet as the leaders and rulers of a post-atomic horror of this Earth the psychic warning is coming within our heads and they adapted to their newest lifestyle and the Evolving apes will take gather and become Lords of the Earth we will be their slaves to each both will dominate the planet Earth WHAT! The Snowy haired ruler was furious we will be their own slaves and we will work for the both of after humanity is gone from the face of the Earth it was Marcus was a psychic had foreseen this from a movie it was beginning our rule of the planet Eath Earth and we were now in Control of the Vampire world.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
lol loved that the boys left her high and dry with her dad. and happy to see that charlie excepts her.
HLPotter chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I love it :-)
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow! that was terrific. Conditions sound exactly right for Charlie.
Aya1229 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
oooooh man, THAT as an awesome story
Costa Fanficfan chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Ah, I love this kind of scene. I always imagined that, someday, Charlie would figure it out. My only doubt was if he was going to say it out loud, or continue pretending.

Good job, Snd. :)
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Very nice chapter! I like that Charlie chooses death over becoming immortal.
Team Edward Rules All chapter 1 . 3/29/2012