Reviews for End Game
Grac3 chapter 1 . 1/29
This was great. I think the decision to put it in Lestrade's POV worked really well. Plus it's such an interesting AU on the end of The Great Game.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Sally: There are TWO of them?
XD That was so awesome.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
A good one
coolgirl786xx chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I LOVED IT!:D If only there were more fanfics like this:(
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Five hours... dang Mycroft is scary.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Go Mycroft! I adore him. He's the all-powerful, protective big brother. As Magnussen knows, Sherlock is his only pressure point. This was great.
shejams chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I love Mycroft as well. And I especially love Big Brother Mycroft.
"No one hurts my little brother like that." Or John. Or Molly. And, what the heck, or Mrs. Hudson. Messing with them is like messing with Sherlock. :)
I loved this
Lestrade in shock was believable and understandable. And I also like the fact that Sally, although she can't stand Sherlock, she really doesn't want to see him dead.
theLadyCheshire chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
the only thing I don't emnjoy about this fic is the time skip. I would have loved to see the transition to Mycroft's POV and exactly what happens in those five hours. Bonus points if it requires much less, but Mycroft decides to treat Sherlock to the sight of a dead Moriarty before he drops it off at the Yard.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Stunning! :)
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Wow. I think you've gotten me interested in reading Sherlock Holmes stories. I just hope that others are as good as you seem to be.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
'Five hours later, after everything has settled down, Moriarty's body is dumped on the doorstep of the Scotland Yard.'

I read that sentence, and I think "Mycroft is just scary." Because really, there is no other word for it. In five hours, he has tracked down London's top criminal mastermind, the man who might even be smarter than Sherlock, and killed him. Probably personally. Scary only begins to cover it.
PlagueRatEchelonKilljoy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
hahaha I do love this. I love Mycroft he's... well he's an arse and I love it. Incredibly well written, very IC.
Tigrette-of-Fire chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I love this. Honestly, I think this would have been just as possible as (if not more than) what happened.
I also see/like ruthless!Mycroft. Good job
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I LOVE your Mycroft. Super scary but always in that kind of gentlemany way that he has. Perfect perfect perfect :)
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love BAMF!Mycroft nearly as much as I love BAMF!John. This is about my third re-read of this story and it doesn't disappoint; youi've portrayed Mycroft so well in this and his way of caring for Sherlock is, well for anyone it would be adorable, but in Mycroft it's more like disturbingly efficent! Love this story so much.