Reviews for What Remains, However Improbable
917brat chapter 3 . 1/14
This sounds just amazing and I would love to read more of it I love how you have Harry in this and how you have the two crossovers blending together, I seriosuly hope that you decided to update soon because I honestly would really love to read more of this story.
secretwhovianpony chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
Okay, that addition of 'Doctor Who' to this? Bloody freaking brilliant! You explanation of Harrys excuse what hilarious. Especially the the last couple of sentences.
GWQQQ chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
This story has so much promise. I can't wait to see where you go with it. (and I love all the references to Cardiff.)
StarOfTime chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
So basically they use The Fidelius charm on the identity of the boy-who-lived and Harry is the secret Keeper. Great story plot, keep it up!
misherukuro chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
So very amusing. ~,~
Noxy the Proxy chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
this will be fun .
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
Next chapter would be appreciated
CastleScribe chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
Oh my god, this is brilliant. The line about the house on fire was beautiful, as was your portrayal of both Harry and Mycroft. I'm loving everything about this - really hoping you're continuing the fic.
LokiHatake chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
I absolutely love this, please continue.
tinawinna chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Please update soon so we can read some more. :)
Brighter Dreams chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
This was really brilliant. I'm only disappointed there isn't more. Any chance of an update? Thanks for posting!
kjhgf chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
interesting story, please continue, will harry and sherlock be together?
Lys-Scriitorul chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Please continue this story it is really awesome
Psyka chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Love it please update again soon
DaGypsyGirl chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Ahahahahaha! See, I had the suspicions ever since Cardiff was mentioned, but shook them off because this was a Sherlock and Harry Potter crossover, not Doctor Who! Oh haha when Jack was mentioned, I had to keep myself from waking the house as I (quietly) laughed, because MAN that was funny. :D
And it's too bad Harry refused the Doctor's offer, would've been fun :(