Reviews for Inviting Misunderstandings
KillerWhaleCupcake chapter 2 . 1/1
You are such a wonderful writer. Ah man, Kaidoh's so adorably thoughtful-But so in character as well. Props!
KillerWhaleCupcake chapter 1 . 1/1
I love all of your stories so far. You're the best MomoKai author ever! Keep up the spectacular work!
Missmia196 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed that story. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
You write the most wonderfully awkward characters. No cliched romance, no easy ride; your characterisation is brilliant.
Ixce chapter 2 . 5/6/2012

OMG. Loved it. Thank you for making a second chapter. ;;

I love your writing. and so far, out of all the MomoxKai pairings, you are my favorite author. (No offense to any author with MomoxKai stories) I just can't stop reading some of your Fanfics. They're AMAZING.

Please continue writing MomoKai.

I'll be reading happily.
melissen chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Cute story. I really like your style.
rune101 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Gahhhh! -Blushes like mad and squeals- that was the absolute cutest - not mention hottest - MomoKai fic I've read to date. I really also liked the set up 'cause I can actually relate. I remember when I thought a friend of mine no longer wanted to be friends because she didn't invite me to her party, even though she had told me about it, and it all ended up being just one big huge misunderstanding.

So in essence this is perfect: it's in-character, the passion between them is very real and they just work so well. I really can't see Kaidoh with anyone else to be honest.

Also, my love for these two outreaches even my love for Oishi/Eiji. And those two used to be my OTP for PoT. Now these two top the list in my favorite pairings of all time and this fic just is so, so, so well written.

I wish MomoKai was canon; but since it's not, I'll continue to read amazing MomoKai works such as this.

Thanks for sharing!