Reviews for Two Worlds Collide
Little Red Puppy chapter 8 . 1/11
Oh my Goddess please do more in this story! I love it so much so far and I can only see it getting better! And I so can't wait till Jenks comes into the picture but how are you going to throw Trent in there? I mean he's still hiding what he was during the books, can't wait to find out
unknown chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
I really love this story it was a bummer they didn't end up in the you plan on continuing and finishing it? i really hope so, im curious to see where it goes.
hollows-addict89 chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
I really like this story…its a neat twist on the series. I love having Kisten back!
Keep up the great work…can't wait for more
71prowler chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Uh-huh! Welcome back! :)
Hewhoislost chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
I'm so loving the AU. The premiss is unique and you pull it off wonderfully.
Over Worked Witch chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Really good story. I like the division of the different species into their own sectors for a premise. Rachel being nicer to Rachel in this story than KH has their relationship is always a plus. The expansion of Marshall's character has been interesting. Marshall always struck me as a "nice guy" that snaps the second when reality disrupts whatever fantasy bubble he lives in and he gets overlooked as yet another pain the ass Rachel's dragged home because of Nick and Pierce simply being assholes on a constant basis.
etain-lives chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
You know what? I really can't judge your updating- I'm hanging in two fandoms. This one and Bering/Wells...cause they are both soulcrushing it makes it hard for me to finish anything.

Anyway, this is really cool. If you do continue and finish it someday, it would be nice to see the two's relationship pan out, especially since everything is so segregated amongst the inderlanders in this fic.

Thanks for sharing
MKThrall chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
What the heck! You ended it right when the action was about to happen! And I swear to God the next chapter better end with at least a kiss or some acknowledgement of their growing attraction. I have a couple of suggestions and one minor complaint. You switched between 1st and 3rd pov at one point which was a bit confusing for a second. It was literally one second of confusion until I realized Rachel was talking. I dislike Marshall a bit more, mostly because he's hating on my Ivy. Do you plan on making that a love triangle? My one complaint is minute not minuet lol. Only issue besides you being a tease with this chapter. I hope the next chapter is longer but this was excellent so hurry up with chapter 8!
etain-lives chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
this is Carrie (changed account name)

whoa, long time no hear! (well since this was updated a while ago, you may be saying that to me lol)
Though I don't like Marshal, his role in here allows for great fodder and I'm curious as to how you will use it with his "plan" he's got in the works.

And on another note...Do you watch Warehouse 13?

You may do well with Bering-Wells fic writing. The ship has taken an angsty, as usual, turn but it's freakin' awesome! Check it out please...we need fresh blood over there!

Thanks for sharing!
MKThrall chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
I hated Marshall in the books and now I hate him even more especially since he is being an ass about Ivy. I like this story a lot. Hurry up with the next chapter and bring Jenks!
71prowler chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Welcome back!
carrie chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Wha- you gave me a shout out! *Squeals*
was not expecting that. No, thank you!

Piscary, Piscary, Piscary...Now that he's here, I'm really curious as to how its going to pan out. No matter how much I read about vamp society in Hollows, I still can't get with the program whereas the whole camrilla structure is set.
I mean, basically, its a gang. But to me it's kind of absurd because it has all these so called "most powerful/dangerous" people in it, yet they all are cowering and groveling before some creep that can't even leave the basement for fear of dying.
That doesn't sound very nice at all. I don't think I could've lasted in something like that.

P.S. I think you answered two of my reviews. I changed my name to Etain, yet I still use carrie sometimes because alot of my reviews are under that name. I know, confusing
Hewhoislost chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
I was wondering when Piscary would show up. So I'm guessing in this AU Ivy is already Piscary's Scion and Kristen was never in favored Status? I can't wait to see if the Witch murders start to show up again.
Ulster Gold chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Awesome Chapter AvidReader88! Worth the wait.

And you managed to introduce Piscary, so nicely done on that front. Marshall doesn't seem to like Rachel hanging with Ivy instead of him, is it just because he likes her or did he want to talk about the run?
It's nice that Rachel can make Ivy laugh, I hope to see more of that. Though worrying that Piscary wants to know about Rachel; what kind of things did Ivy tell him?
You left at hanging at the reach out point, should we be expecting an interruption before they can Piscary can touch her?

You've written up a great 5th Chapter and it leaves me looking forward to chapter 6 very much - Also, I feel like I should just thank you for deciding to write this story in the first place!

Keep writing AvidReader88!