Reviews for The Most Eligible Bachelor
Guest chapter 48 . 12/2/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 48 . 9/17/2016
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward got Married
LuvFanfiction chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
4 girls per limo does not make sense since there are 30 girls - that leaves 2 remaining girls after 7 limos. Wouldn't it make more sense to have 5 girls per limo with only 6 limos?
ezria4ever B-26 chapter 44 . 6/11/2016
JazzieJ7777 chapter 48 . 5/24/2016
loved this story, cant wait to read the others
Elise de Sallier chapter 48 . 2/26/2016
I just found this wonderful story today and it totally messed with my plans! I couldn't quit clicking next, it was so absorbing and addictive. Thanks so much for writing such a wonderful story. I'm off to check out your other stories!
Guest chapter 48 . 2/22/2016
While I appreciate the epilogue (future take) there is a gigantic hole in the story. Readers need to know how he got bella back, what happened with mike and Mary and how Liz ended up as a bachelorette
NPattz chapter 48 . 1/31/2016
This was fun. I enjoyed your writing style evolve with more for writing it.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 47 . 1/6/2016
Thank you for the no PIXIE references, that is a real "gag moment" for me, I have stopped reading some stories for excess pixieness! Bella'so clumsiness, lip biting and blushing is soooooo over done, so thanks for that also. I over the story!
Intsu1 chapter 48 . 12/19/2015
I loved your story - would there possibly be a sequel? Your version of my favorite characters was fabulous. Would love to read more about their lives together.
neelix lee chapter 48 . 9/27/2015
petmom1213 chapter 48 . 6/24/2015
I loved your story. It was awesome. Thank you for taking the time to write for us.
jk chapter 36 . 5/25/2015
after what he did with maria...poor bella god forbid they ever get in a fight and he goes to bar and is alittle drunk...he is just a man after all...
I noticed he didn't mention before...he was famous when he was a teen and in hi early 20's and he says he did a lot of drugs and im guessing woman...then he admits to later having occasional one night stands...but says he stopped cause that's not him...but obviously it is...im scared to know his real sexual history...bella should be afraid...hes a skank
jk chapter 30 . 5/25/2015
he kept the one that straddled him? ohhh good way to prove yourself eddie...what a fucking douche bag
jk chapter 22 . 5/25/2015
im soooo disgusted with Edward right now...hes all up on Vicki...wtf
3,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »