Reviews for The Most Eligible Bachelor
A very entertaining story but I agree with Laura's guest review, I've never heard let alone seen any topless brests in my country. Sadly, I know us Brazilian women are considered whores for reasons I don't understand, I've lived abroad and women there can be crass too, I don't know where this stereotype comes from. We just normally have curvy to voluptuous bodies and while I know men like to think women like that are sex dolls we aren't, it's just their usual disgusting fantasies they put us in.
cheshire15 chapter 48 . 8/7/2017
Great story!
Laura chapter 22 . 6/18/2017
Hi, I've just started reading your story and I'm really enjoying it, but I wanted to make something clear... I'm Brazilian, and here it is prohibited by law to go topless on the beach, unless you're in a nudity beach... Don't advertise something that is not true about the country... We're a lot more than beautiful beaches and hot girls...
TwiTwiAgain chapter 35 . 3/30/2017
TwiTwiAgain chapter 27 . 3/30/2017
Nice of E not to string girls along, but he ends up keeping the bitches.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 21 . 3/30/2017
Is Tanya on drugs, or an eating disorder? Hmm...
TwiTwiAgain chapter 20 . 3/30/2017
I like how you worked in the new rules for the Bachelor. Good each side had some sneakiness.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 3 . 3/30/2017
Guest chapter 48 . 12/2/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
ClaceLover08 chapter 48 . 9/17/2016
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward got Married
LuvFanfiction chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
4 girls per limo does not make sense since there are 30 girls - that leaves 2 remaining girls after 7 limos. Wouldn't it make more sense to have 5 girls per limo with only 6 limos?
ezria4ever B-26 chapter 44 . 6/11/2016
JazzieJ7777 chapter 48 . 5/24/2016
loved this story, cant wait to read the others
Elise de Sallier chapter 48 . 2/26/2016
I just found this wonderful story today and it totally messed with my plans! I couldn't quit clicking next, it was so absorbing and addictive. Thanks so much for writing such a wonderful story. I'm off to check out your other stories!
Guest chapter 48 . 2/22/2016
While I appreciate the epilogue (future take) there is a gigantic hole in the story. Readers need to know how he got bella back, what happened with mike and Mary and how Liz ended up as a bachelorette
3,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »