Reviews for standing on a broken field
Darth Gilthoron chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I saw you wrote this when I stalked your profile (yes, I'm creepy like that...), and I thought I'd sneak a peek.

Well written, your writing flows nicely. Just two short scenes, but they leave a certain impression.
Also, everybody seems to be in character.

I don't really get why you put the spoken text into italics, instead of the usual way - any reason in particular?

I expected they would leave, instead of staying. Never yet thought this scenario through. But clearly you have, and you've got me interested. I see there's a second chapter... My court internship is being rough on me (just completed my first week), and there's plenty of stuff to do for the band... I'll be back soon, just not as immediately as I would otherwise *sigh*

Oh, and while I'm at it - thanks for your nice review! An update is on its way (2 more scenes to complete, one of them nearly done), but sadly delayed by a towering pile of work.
mikitake chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
beutifully written...
LittlePlasticCastle chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
You write so beautifully. Please please please keep writing this story!
Little Loony chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Could I have some more of that. Asap. :) thanks.
themoonmoth chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Absolutely gorgeous. I'm as much a sucker for That Scene as any other fangirl, but my favourite of the two chapters so far is actually chapter 2. Your portrayal of Sansa donning her armour is just... beautiful, lyrical, incredible. Your writing is raw and bloody, but also very beautiful. I guess like the war you're portraying here (the literal war going on outside the walls of King's Landing, but also the figurative wars between Joffrey and Sansa, and Sansa and herself). Very much looking forward to what comes next. 3
TheMotherQuill chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
"A maid she may still be, but no Maiden; they took that from her as they took so many other things. Broken into too many pieces, and put back together with inept, fumbling hands so that the edges show in jagged, brazen lines. So she takes up the mantle of the Smith, casting her iron into the fire and refining the ore her enemies have so kindly mined and handed over to her."

this...just...this...

no words. i'm so hooked.
Twish chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Fin?

No! Not fin!
girloficeandfire chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
If you're truly thinking about continuing this, I hope you do! Regardless it's lovely, but I'd definitely like to know what happens next :)
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012

That was a response to your question mark.

Because as much as I absolutely adore one-shots, I would love it even more if we got to see a little more of this.

Please?
Inwen chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That cliffhanger was mean! This whole scene was very well written, and I was so into it, and then I just got pushed off the edge. I hope you decide to write more, because you write very well, and I'm seriously interested to see where this goes. I also just finished AFFC and am into a ADwD now...GRRM is like crack!
vargasse chapter 1 . 3/30/2012