Reviews for I'll Be Right Here
NeekahLordSkimmonsLove chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
brilliant. loved it. parker is awesome
Greened Ink chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Love it.
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awesome job!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
aww! I loved it! :D
wontquitmydayjob chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This was a good story! Ever since the "The Two-Horse Job" in S1 when Sophie tries to feel Parker's forehead to see if she's sick, I love the relationship between them. Sophie clearly has a need to take care of people, and Parker needs someone who is good with people to help her learn how to be around them...I think this was a great story about their friendship.

(Also, Sophie was totally in the right to lock Hardison up, the focus had to be getting Parker out, not getting Parker AND Hardison out. So I can see why he was mad, but I'd have been on her side too. Also, I love it when she breaks out the dangerous badass side.)
girlplease chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I kind of want to leave a review made entirely of random and emotional keyboardsmashing because that's how I feel right now. Parker and Sophie's relationship is my favorite on the show and I just love seeing their friendship and how much they care about each other and this story totally did that in a great and believable way. I loved it.
Valawenel chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Perfectly in character, warm and yet real... this fic is really the masterpiece. Congratulations!
ewab chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
love it, feel free to write more marathon fic's