Reviews for A battle between brothers
maplepancakes99 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
I like this.

At first I thought I Had it all figured out Matt was just trying to see if Gil liked him. Then bam! The part where he finally talks to Ludwig has me second guessing my prediction. I love stories that make me think like that so great job.
Calamitatum chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Okay, for starters I definitely think the wording of certain sentences and the grammar were probably the weak points of this story. But like my good friend MiseryRebel has said before me, not the most important part of the fic when you get right down to it.

I didn't think the pacing was awful. Personally, I prefer those that move along a little quicker than those that take too long and just end up being frustratingly boring.

It was definitely a cute story with an ADORABLE ending :) Not the MOST original idea ever, but I still think it was done very well nonetheless.

I also like how you were able to incorporate more than just the main couple of characters and still was able to keep them all relatively in-character.

All in all, good job.
IAmIt chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Well, I read it like you asked :)

I noticed a lot of grammatical and punctuation errors, but that's alright when you boil it down to the idea; which was pretty good!

It moved along a bit too fast (for me personally) and I didn't quite understand what was going on sometimes, but again not a big deal. I rather enjoyed the ending!

Hehe, I actually liked the part when Ivan said he wanted Matthew (in a way) ;3 *Evil Grin*

I'm kind of a sucker for Ivan/Matthew (Russia/Canada)

Don't ask why, I just am! x) Lol!

Anyway, good story! Just work on pacing and proper grammar/punctuation.
Crazy4Reading chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Awww, I love it! I like how you've added a plot instead of just leaving it as a cute story...