Reviews for Falling
Makenzy chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
THAT WASNTHE CUTESTVSTORY ALIVE. IM SUCH A MAKORRA FAN THIS WAS PERFECT.
Chaela chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This was adorable :3 I loved it lol. Except for the almost-not-kissing :P But that's what made it SO CUTE 3
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aw! This story was so sweet and good! Loved it:-)
Ski October chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
OMG I READ THIS ON dA LIKE TWO HOURS AGO.

O_O

I think I added it to my favorites, too xD

It's cute! I love the idea of ice skating anyway, and throwing Makorra in there was awesome.
ColdBlueGirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Awesome story! Continue with the great work!
jordygirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
No I didn't just giggle and grin at the screen. Why would that even be suggested? *le cries*
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Ooh, I want to ice skate so badly. Too bad it's practically summer now. :(

Eek, the Makorra is TOO CUTE! :D
PinkXRomance chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Omg i loved that story right more please! I love makoXkorra! 33333333
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Hi!

THIS IS REALLY GOOD!

Thats so sad that his mom and dad dies and all the people were laughing at him!

Aw! Thats so sweet that Korra said she'd never let him fall, and Mako said he'd never let her fall either!

I like the ending!

Thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
Lollipopdiego chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Look who's popular! Hahaha. I'll review your stories one by one at last. I know you're happy now. _ Oh gosh, this is so cute! I loved every word of it from the beginning to the end. I laughed when Bolin's whereabouts were mentioned. Typical Bolin.

My favourite part is obviously the ending. Mostly I like your middles for some reason. Interesting. I thought it was a job well done. I love skating! I shall whisk off to read more of your fics now!
leafysummers chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was really sweet. :) There was lots of emotion, and you definitely ayed out the scene we. Nice!
Techno Skittles chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That was adorable :)
karusenshi chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That was so so so so adorable! I ship Makorra so much too! And the smiling, happy Mako near the end is such a different side to the usually closed off Firebender! Really well written, good job!
savingbellamy chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Very cute(:
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I really like this story! Mako and Korra seem to be in character, based on the first two episodes.

Please post more Makorra stories!