Reviews for Unity
QuestionMistress chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Where would one find a horse in District 12? Is there a lot of options for extracurricular activities in the mining district? If no, is this code name for another frolic or a wooden variety perhaps?
HARRILIL chapter 26 . 7/4/2015
Haymitch!
tlyxor1 chapter 26 . 3/17/2015
Enjoyed. Thanks for writing. -t.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 26 . 10/25/2014
Great work! Loved it :) I was hoping for more Madge-Gale interaction with the Hawthornes before the wedding (in District 2) but great work nonetheless.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 18 . 6/5/2014
I think that this might be my ffavorite chapter. It was sad but nice to hear Johannas story. And I strangely loved that her and Annie got together. Annie's reaction to her catching on to Johannas feeling was perfect.
HGGal chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
Loved this book! Please continue the sequel, "Uniting", soon!
floatingmagic chapter 25 . 12/7/2013
Gadge is perfection.

And I did not see the name change coming. Absolutely FLOORED me. I am a wreck. This story was perfect.
floatingmagic chapter 22 . 12/7/2013
God. This story rips me apart and puts me back together so beautifully.
floatingmagic chapter 20 . 12/7/2013
I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING.
Mercenary63 chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
Johanna's story just made me cry. Really. I'm sobbing quietly so my roommate won't get suspicious. And don't even let me start on what happened - and what will never happen- to Finnick.
This chapter is breaking my heart.
Although I'm incredibly happy that Annie wasn't left alone, that Johanna is always going to be there for her. Taht's amazing.
DeviantAngel01 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hello. I was reading this on my phone and thought it was spectacular.
anon chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
that's not how hymens work.
Hellen Villena chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
First, I'll have you know that I'm still reading your story, currently on chapter ten, yet felt much of a moral obligation to throw my two cents in it, for I would feel like a bit of a heartless bitch if I didn't.
I wanted to say thank you, it seems like the only appropriate expression to me. The fourth chapter was my favorite fanfiction chapter of all times. I'm not exaggerating. And it's funny, seeing as it is about Gale giving in to Madge physically, but all I could care about were the emotions you portrayed with perfection. Just to think about all the hysterical sobbing I did while reading it makes me want to repeat "thank you" again and again and again, because really, it was that good, so good that it changed my entire perspective on the pairing, making my perceptions more mature even though they already were my biggest of all otps, it made me see the reasons why. Your writing really is amazing, but what I like the most about what I've read so far are the constant references to the books, and the way that you're faithful to who the characters really are instead of molding them to your purposes. I'll probably write you something else once I've finished reading, and for that I'm sorry, because I'm pretty sure I'm bothering you.
mountain mama chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
I love this story. This is the third time that I have read it. This chapter gets me every time. It is so well written and full of emotion. I haven't always been a big Johanna fan, but this backstory (even if it's AU) makes her a much more sympathetic character.
Rose Appavoo chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I actually read this whole story a while back, but I just came back to let you know that this is an amazing story! It is seriously one of the BEST madge/gale stories out there! It was so touching, and I can really relate to madge in this. I love everything about this story!