Reviews for Waking the Witch
Looove it
sakuras.horcrux chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
I'm loving this so far!
Garnet chapter 65 . 11/14/2016
Where are you? Please don't leave this story abandoned. This story is too good for that. Please come back and finish it. One of the best fanfics I've ever read and it truly deserves to be completed. Here's hoping that becomes a reality. Thank you for writing such a great story.
SlashyMcGee chapter 65 . 10/12/2016
Loving it. Please update.
Heksie chapter 21 . 9/12/2016
This is really good.
Guest chapter 65 . 7/25/2016
And they're supposed to be the clever ones... If only they would have shag less and talk more, the war would be over by now, and they would be free to be together... Well, that's how it is. Thanks for the great story!
sev9hermi chapter 64 . 3/28/2016
J'ai déjà laissé une review, mais c'est pour vous booster...
Quelle merveilleuse histoire, si bien écrite, pleine de rebondissements, de sensualité...
J'espère que vous n'avez pas abandonné cette fic et que vous allez la poursuivre, c'est l'une des meilleures que j'ai jamais lues !
Merci pour le partage et continuez de nous faire rêver par pitié !
Guest chapter 65 . 3/18/2016
Please come back and update! This is soooo good!
sev9hermi chapter 65 . 2/8/2016
Oh mon Dieu, votre histoire est incroyable, c'est l'une des meilleures que j'ai jamais lue !
Je vous supplie à genoux de la poursuivre, elle est tellement géniale, j'ai dévoré tous les chapitres en trois jours, je ne voulais rien faire d'autre...
Merci pour le partage et je languis de lire la suite !
Félicitations pour votre travail de qualité !
Thank you very much !
nerdylittlesecret chapter 65 . 9/29/2015
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite fanfics ever! Please update quickly or I might spontaneously combust.
Garnet chapter 65 . 9/3/2015
It's now been over a year. Really love this story. Please update.
Stella chapter 65 . 6/7/2015
I really, really miss this story. It's been quite a while since the last update and I would love to read some more. Can we have another chapter? Pretty please?
IDeliverDismalEndings chapter 32 . 4/5/2015
Ohmygod, yes. THIS is my Hermione. I'm finally coming to terms with Nina now.
IDeliverDismalEndings chapter 23 . 4/5/2015
Nonononononoo

This Nina is completely alien to me, and I don't like Severus being with her. Ohmygod no, even if she's a counterpart of Hermione, I feel like taking her dooowwn.

Gosh. Of course Several would be enchanted with her. Ugh.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/5/2015
Holy shit! Satan worshipper!

I cannot contain my laughter and am slapping my thigh as I write this. Good conclusion, Hermione.
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »