Reviews for Waking the Witch
nerdylittlesecret chapter 65 . 9/29
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite fanfics ever! Please update quickly or I might spontaneously combust.
Garnet chapter 65 . 9/3
It's now been over a year. Really love this story. Please update.
Stella chapter 65 . 6/7
I really, really miss this story. It's been quite a while since the last update and I would love to read some more. Can we have another chapter? Pretty please?
IDeliverDismalEndings chapter 32 . 4/5
Ohmygod, yes. THIS is my Hermione. I'm finally coming to terms with Nina now.
IDeliverDismalEndings chapter 23 . 4/5

This Nina is completely alien to me, and I don't like Severus being with her. Ohmygod no, even if she's a counterpart of Hermione, I feel like taking her dooowwn.

Gosh. Of course Several would be enchanted with her. Ugh.
Holy shit! Satan worshipper!

I cannot contain my laughter and am slapping my thigh as I write this. Good conclusion, Hermione.
Severus Forever chapter 65 . 3/5
One of the best stories I have ever read. Totally original story-line. Please continue with it. Looking forward to see where you are going with this. I hope to see chapter 66 soon. Please?
Evestra87 chapter 65 . 2/22
Please, please, please update soon
Evestra87 chapter 63 . 2/22
This is the most amazing story, I really love it. Please update soon I am still hoping for a happy end for the two of them. He deserves it so much.
mzpearlz chapter 65 . 2/15
Noooooooooooo, need more chapters, more life, more lemony goodness! Ah. Please continue to write. Ima have to put this one on alert. Oh and a typo in one of the chapters...I meant to review on it but I skipped it cause I couldn't stop reading
Oh...welll...I have lost my clipboard to paste it...sorry T.T it was before they left the outback though
mzpearlz chapter 17 . 2/13
sad said when severs realizes she's reverted back to nina

Difficulty signing in so...yep. great story you got here!
BiGDeal chapter 65 . 2/7
Have to agree with the last page full opf reviewers... This is really a good story (took me four days of evening and lunches to plow through it.) Also have to agree that Dumbledore's portrait is going to have to come clean and tell the whole plot, and Hermione and Snape need to have severly strong backbones to stand up to the master plot-master if D. thinks that he can control everything from beyond the grave.

I'm glad that Hermione is fully integrated but she is still inexperienced in relationships and that's what she and Snape BOTH (big emphasis) need - her simple lack of experience and his fully cranked and cranky approach to relationships. Dumbledore can effectively play Snape's emotions, guilt and poor self-image like a violin. That's now Hermione's job...

Oh, yes, if you're reading these reviews and do feel that there are more episodes in you, please update them. Your efforts will be gratefully received.
Garnet chapter 65 . 1/11
This is such a good story and I truly miss it. It's been quite a while, please can we have an update?
Perry Downing chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
When I first read this story, this chapter bothered me, it was like he was betraying Hermione's trust. But now it really works for me, knowing how it plays out.
Perry Downing chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Oh, Snape, you're in for it now! Very intense chapter. I really enjoy your take on the characters.
1,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »