Reviews for When Mana Sneezes
sirensbane chapter 1 . 2/16
The first ever bro fist! I like how Set's power works and how it is consistent with the anime. I do hope Mana escapes his wrath, however.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
And so the history of the brofist began. :D
Silvara chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Very funny and interesting. You depicted life in Ancient Egypt pretty well, and I couldn't help laughing at Mana's blunders!

Great job.
Sierra's Darkness chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
PFFFFFFT THIS FIC IS AMAZING. From adorkable Mana causing chaos to Set and Mahaad having the first documented brofist. I LOVE IT ALLLLL. The hippo even and Set having to use the Rod on it, just ajsalksdksad;. You are a genius. XD Everyone was IC and this was so light-hearted without being ridiculous that I. Think this may be my favourite fic yet this round.
Dusty Llama chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was extremely, delightfully, amusing XD

How did you come up with the idea? It makes me wonder if there are any ancient carvings like that ... the perception of history changed, all because of your fic :]

Honestly, I cracked up at Set and the fig. Everything was just ... dramatic! Entrancing! Hilarious! I loved it.

Good luck!
yllimilly chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Haha, I totally did NOT miss Akunadin! xD Feel free to leave him out whenever xD He's just such a drama queen and all, everything he touches turns into angst.

Where- when the hell did you think of such a thing? Humorous action AE short fic! It's simply brilliant! Everyone was so IC (Mokuba was simply much younger than in the canon in my head, so it worked for me) and Mana's second blunder was just great xD I can't thank you enough for the sweet laughter this fic elicited, just what I needed!

Best!

Milly
OxEyed chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Hahahaha what. I loved the lighthearted concept of this and the absolutely ridiculous premise (though a hippo crashing a royal party might not be THAT ridiculous, even if the image is).

I did like the tension between Set and Mahad-it was a constant undercurrent throughout the story without distracting from the main action-it was the exact kind of tension that would be relieved by a brofist.

Ah, and the research seemed thorough as well. Overall this was very well done. Nice job!
Graces of the Child chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
What a cool idea, an Ancient Egyptian brofist! And a Seto brofist as well! I like this kind of sitcom-y but still very action-y tone for the piece, that it was a hippo they were fighting instead of a dangerous enemy like Bakura. Kind of would've liked to see more of Mana and Atem, but overall a fun read.

Good luck in the contest!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I'm glad Set helped so much, Mahado is a big help.
DarkManedFox chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
ROFL! the first indeed. And it's between two of the most unlikely people to get along. One word could describe the whole situation: awkward. Lol