Reviews for Small Conversations
samuraipanda85 chapter 9 . 8/18
Here's hoping you update.
samuraipanda85 chapter 3 . 8/17
Say what you will about Kakashi, he taught them the most important lesson, teamwork.
And about 700 chapters later, they learned it.
samuraipanda85 chapter 2 . 8/17
Please tell me Sasuke is gonna get a turn.
pikatrebond chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
i'm not sure if you are aware since you hate sasuke so much, but Uchiha Mikoto, sasuke's mother, was Uchiha Mikoto from the day she was born. before she had Itachi, she was a Jonin of Konaha from the Uchiha clan, and considering the wars she went through, i'm fairly certain that she had the Sharingan too. after giving birth she decided she wanted to be a stay-at-home mom.
pikatrebond chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
well, you wanted a review. so here it is. i love your work, i have read every one you've written so far. great job on all of it. "from" is a preposition, "form" is the shape of an object or style of something.
25BAM50 chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
I really liked this story
kidloco chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
is good you back wiht new chapter

make more and dont wait to much :D
Raiza-chan chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Took a while but I'm glad you posted a new chapter, I'm looking forward to more. :)
Zatheko chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Great chapter I look forward to more!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Aww:)...I really hope you update soon!
Doomslayer10000 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Excellently done, if I didn't know how or where the original storyline was going, I'd say that would be the most epic alternative to the manga, I can actually picture everything and I love it
Minato 0077 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Doomslayer10000 chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Wow... I've read all the stories pretaining to this one, and what I have to say is amazing. They all tie into each other, I don't don't normally review if there is lemons or unless I really like something and I have just one qeustion for you: when are you going to complete this?
DOOOOOOM Lord of Waffles chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
this story as well as your other stuff is totally amazing! i'm loving it. All of it. great job i sincerely await more.
nxs chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
this is good keep on going