Reviews for The Evolution of Soul Mates
Fernanda chapter 17 . 9/17
God I love this
Nina chapter 17 . 8/26
please please please update! Don't leave us like this!
adam.anellaer chapter 17 . 1/15
Oh my! This is probably my favorite multichaptered fic of this wonderful ship! I just love spitfire, but the my absolutly favorite part of their relation is they going from hating to loving each other! Is just sooo... oh gosh, why, why did I decided to come back i to the fandom and rewatch the show, only to be remembered about my obsession for this OTP! D'X
I just love that you write this little moments connecting them deeply to the show itself, it only makes it feel even more real! And my, you just write sooooooo wonderfully, the story itself and them as characters!
I have devoured each chapter with that little giggles and blushes only while fangirling does one get! And I hadn't got them in the longest time, partially because there was nothing so well written as this masterpiece to stirr them!
I just... bsajbsxbaibxahxibaxgsghc! I don't know what to say! And the painful lack of an ending just broke my heart! But I understand perfectly... sometimes the flame just goes away, or life gets in the way..
Still, I just wanted to let you know that even after all these years your wonderful work is loved and cherished by nostalgic shippers like me! w
Thank so much!
Crossxx chapter 17 . 1/11
Love it couldn't stop till I got the the most reacent chaper can't wait for the next one
falloutrose chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
Oh, jeez. It's been a over a year! You've kept these people in suspense over this 'Big Kiss' for over a year? You evil sadist, you. But really, this story is so, so, SO good. As soon as I finish this review I'm off to read your other Spitfire fics because this one was/is just too perfect! Hopefully (even though its been a long time), you decide to continue this story!
Pen Name Enter Here chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
No reason my a**.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
theballoon chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
Hey just wanted to say I love this fanfiction! It's so great. But I was wondering when we get the next chapter? There's no hurry just asking
Mellysheps01 chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
You haven't updated in a few months. Are you as heartbroken as we are over Wally's unnecessary and terrible demise?
Ninja girlfriend chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
oooh god the feels! with wally now...dead reading this made a lump in my throat :')
Spitfire chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
My favorite ship is gone. Season 3 might not happen to see it wally is really dead. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US GREG!
Artemis173 chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
It will be interesting to see how you get around the ending of season 2 in your fanfiction.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
Your writing is amazing.
So much detail and yet, not to much. You capture Wally and Artemis PERFECTLY. Sometimes I forget that these moments really didn't happen but it would make so much sense if they did. Anyways LOVEE your writing And please please PLEASE continue
IluvSmallvilleDBZSailormoon chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
Ahhhh! Fangirling. That was so sweet. Well written too. I was feeling all the emotions. Like my heart literally was beating a bit faster. Loved it! 3
Lalaland01 chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
FINALLY :D THIS IS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD! please update the next chapter as soon as you can! Can't wait !3