Reviews for 10:53 am
Mari chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Keep writing!
Kinishra22 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I remember I read this awhile back hope there are more chapters to go. Think your doing a great job do far. Can't wait
complicatedmind21 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Very interesting start. Hope for the next chapter soon. X3
heartluv chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Can't wait to read more!
Smexy Kitten chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
From this second chapter alone, I can already tell this story is going to be one to remember! I was smiling and laughing a lot the moment the radio show came on (I can't wait for Yusuke and Kuwabara) xD... I feel so bad for Botan's situation, but even worse for Kurama (he did get hurt); I'm surprised (but not really) that she's so brave to talk so much to her kidnapper and that he's somewhat willing to respond. Really interesting :D... I can't wait for the next chapter! (I actually can, but your story is kinda too awesome xD)
Inubaki chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I loved it! Exactly the pick me up I needed before work! Please update soon!
Emmitha chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
This chapter was so good! I loved the tension between the two! I can't wait to see where this goes!
Crystal Jaganshi chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Inubaki chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
O.o It just isn't your day is it Botan? Awesome! I can't wait to hear more! Please update soon!
I'm Not Psychotic. I'm Gifted chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is definitely something I would read. It's detailed, but not so much so that I become bored by reading it. The way you've characterized Botan is also really interesting. I certainly hope you continue this.
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is very different and I really like it! The idea of giving a female fox and a humanoid fish a talk show is awesome (Koto and Juri are a great duo)... I just love how out of character Kurama is at the beginning and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Machlassie chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oooh! I like where this story is headed! I'm wondering how this romance is going to bloom...
Crystal Jaganshi chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is really interesting. I also love how Koto and Juri have their own radio morning talk show haha!
Botan Youko chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Very beautiful your idea for this fanfic, I loved too much, as I too love the couple Kurama x Botan, please continue... _
crazy me chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
sounds interesting please update soon