Reviews for The Candidate
demonicnargles chapter 15 . 2/16
This is a fantastic story. I have really enjoyed reading it, and I really like your version of Shepard. The politics and manuevering and little details really make this a treat to read. I look forward to more!

Mikle Silver chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Ah, you little wrong on words in russian. "Хорощо", is wrongly written, right word would be "Хорошо". It is similar letters but it sound wrong for the ones who understands. Of course some people has an accent, and due they nation they have this accent. Or just new for this language, so if this was intentionally, i am sorry for pointing out the obvious.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
its been a long time but i am still waiting for that new chapter!
Warmach1ne32 chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
Finally a good cloak & dagger story. I think a bit of NCIS's fun way of operating would cause a few laughs. And I would recommend the series called 'Burn Notice' where an intelligence agent is disavowed and black listed or in other words are fired because they are compromised. The series is about that agent finding who 'burned' or got him fired and along the way he explain in layman's terms why do this and not like that, give advice on certain occasions and it's reasons, and other stuff. I might boldly saw he might be a better agent than 007, and that isn't to surprising once you have seen the series. Please update this I want to know how ME2 is going to turn out in here.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
gotta say this is a fantastic! fan fiction you have created. hope next chapter comes soon. oh and i think that that hooded woman is "Kasumi Goto"
qeadwrsf chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
I just found this jewel of fiction and couldn't stop myself to read all chapters in one go. It is very refreshing to read how different type of character can solve problems. It is a little like having opposite Jack Harper (TIM) handling things. Can't wait for next chapter, keep up good work.
dragonman13 chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Janizary chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
I wondered for a min if I had missed something, then realized you took a different direction. Of course, I should expect that by now :D

Zoila Panchenko. That's my guess. j/jk ;) I think I lost a thread somewhere.
darkerego chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Good chapter once again.
darkerego chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Excellent chapter. I really like this story because it is very different from others.
Emeraldfireblade chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
My instincts say that he (Shepard) is employing Kasumi to steal something, but the specifics escape me. Perhaps the highly specialized machinery needed to produce the Hormone?

The action scenes with Wrex were brief, but very high quality, some of the best action in the story thus far.

I suspect that Shepard is going after Okeer next.

Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames
karthik9 chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Vincenth chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
He's so much smarter than regular Shepard, Good as always :)
Abstract chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Pet :P

You fixed the heavy stuff and left the easy stuff slip - I have to agree with Evillevi - you can refer to the two Sheps by first name. Good job on the overhaul :)

Emeraldfireblade chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
The technological lingo was understandable even for a total layman like myself, and high-tech counterespionage can become a little dry, so good job with that.

My prediction for the double-agent is Garius.

Sonia Hudson sounds like serious bad news. It was kinda neat having Miranda make a cameo appearance.

More Tali Zora, if you please.

Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames