Reviews for Harry Potter: The Malfoy-Black Secret
ki1993 chapter 31 . 2/26
I love this story, your style is really great, please please update soon. I'm really looking forward to it.
anon chapter 31 . 1/9
Pretty pretty pretty please update this story you're my favorite fanfic author and this my favorite story and I'm really wish for an update because it's always so fantastic! Youre a really fantastic writer and I love your style! I bestow all my praise on you and humbly beg an update! Thanks for writing!
Icevalkyrie chapter 31 . 8/30/2014
I love this story. This is one of the best fanfics ever. It would be cool if one of them got pregnant though. :3
IWLTxo chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
I'm eagerly awaiting the next update. I'm also re-reading this story for the millionth time because it's just so enjoyable!
missmatchedromantic chapter 31 . 1/13/2014
Please update this story! I love it!
kaito394 chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
so anxious to see wat happens next
WitchRavenFox chapter 31 . 10/31/2013
I don't know how I didn't find this before, but I've just spent the lay two days reading every chapter of this amazing story! I never would have thought if Lucius and Sirius, but you have really made them work quite well.

I can't wait until you next update, no matter how long I must wait!
Black-Luna chapter 31 . 10/30/2013
great chapter.
Holly Turner 97 chapter 31 . 10/30/2013
YAY FOR THE NEW CHAPTER :D
IWLTxo chapter 31 . 10/29/2013
I've been waiting a long time for you to write the Wh
Shalette chapter 31 . 10/29/2013
It was good to have a reasoning behind why Sirius did what he did to Severus. Thanks for the update.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 30 . 10/26/2013
Ohhh Lucius.
Holly Turner 97 chapter 30 . 10/16/2013
Love this fic so much. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENIUSNESS!
Black-Luna chapter 30 . 10/8/2013
Great chapter
tempos84578 chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
Oh my god, I usually dislike really long fics but this one is utterly spectacular! I downloaded every chapter before i went on a trip to the mountains and I have been sucked into this so hard core. I can not wait for your next update.