Reviews for Harry Potter: The Malfoy-Black Secret
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 31 . 1/15
So, the emails about these chapters have been waiting in my inbox for about four years and I finally got around to reading the rest of it! This story is still good; I hope you can figure out the plot to it at some point soon because it'll be awesome to know what happens. We already know the end will be tragic (Malfoy becomes a Death Eater, Sirius ends up in Azkaban, James and Lily are dead, Peter's a dick, etc) but it'll interesting to see the journey from here to there. And also the point you choose to end, and how you choose to end it. Ugh, it'll be fantastic.

Yes, I agree that the 'trying to kill Snape as a prank' thing was horrible and probably not the actual intention. You don't try to kill someone and call it a prank. Especially not if that would affect Remus! Like, that would be awful for him! And the repercussions: he'd be outed as a werewolf, parents would freak out, he'd get expelled at the least; at worst, he could be sent to Azkaban. Like when Snape outs him so he has to quit Hogwarts but worse.

"the Dark Lord recruits impressionable young men and women from Hogwarts who can be warped and moulded" (ch.26) - you gotta admit, that's royally messed up. Like, you leave Hogwarts at 17ish so they're manipulating 16yr olds who think they're super grown up. I get this is Voldy so creepy things are, by nature, his deal but yeah. Just this line made me catch my breath and send shivers down my back with it's fuckedupness.

"the wizard is a bit of a rat" (ch.30) - I just made some weird noise when I read this; it sounded like a washing machine on the fast spin crossed with one of those weird bird whistle things that made a slidey "Oooh" noise. I mean, sometimes I feel it was inevitable that Peter would end up with Voldemort? He's supposed to be their close friend, but he's the tag-along friend rather than the main crew. But again, I think that's more the fanon interpretation (supported in part by the film which described him as always following them around, rather than part of the group in his own right). You wouldn't make someone the Secret Keeper if they're just the tag-along? You need to trust that person deeply and implicitly. But maybe Peter just felt sidelined as they seem to be the Golden Trio before the Golden Trio. I think I read a thing saying he was the previous generation's Neville? So I guess I see how the Secret Keeper thing would work; Harry would trust Neville, even if he didn't count him as one of his closest friends. That babble got away from me a bit, sorry.

Much love,

Sunshine :P x
I.C.2014 chapter 31 . 9/9/2015
I hope you update soon
DedicatedFan chapter 31 . 7/14/2015
I'm holding out hope after two years that you'll update. This is one of my favorite if not my favorite story. I know that it won't end well but pretty please update?
ki1993 chapter 31 . 2/26/2015
I love this story, your style is really great, please please update soon. I'm really looking forward to it.
anon chapter 31 . 1/9/2015
Pretty pretty pretty please update this story you're my favorite fanfic author and this my favorite story and I'm really wish for an update because it's always so fantastic! Youre a really fantastic writer and I love your style! I bestow all my praise on you and humbly beg an update! Thanks for writing!
Fvrmamentvs chapter 31 . 8/30/2014
I love this story. This is one of the best fanfics ever. It would be cool if one of them got pregnant though. :3
IWLTxo chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
I'm eagerly awaiting the next update. I'm also re-reading this story for the millionth time because it's just so enjoyable!
missmatchedromantic chapter 31 . 1/13/2014
Please update this story! I love it!
kaito394 chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
so anxious to see wat happens next
WitchRavenFox chapter 31 . 10/31/2013
I don't know how I didn't find this before, but I've just spent the lay two days reading every chapter of this amazing story! I never would have thought if Lucius and Sirius, but you have really made them work quite well.

I can't wait until you next update, no matter how long I must wait!
Black-Luna chapter 31 . 10/30/2013
great chapter.
Holly Turner 97 chapter 31 . 10/30/2013
YAY FOR THE NEW CHAPTER :D
IWLTxo chapter 31 . 10/29/2013
I've been waiting a long time for you to write the Wh
Shalette chapter 31 . 10/29/2013
It was good to have a reasoning behind why Sirius did what he did to Severus. Thanks for the update.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 30 . 10/26/2013