Reviews for Harry Potter: The Malfoy-Black Secret
I.C.2014 chapter 31 . 9/9/2015
I hope you update soon
DedicatedFan chapter 31 . 7/14/2015
I'm holding out hope after two years that you'll update. This is one of my favorite if not my favorite story. I know that it won't end well but pretty please update?
ki1993 chapter 31 . 2/26/2015
I love this story, your style is really great, please please update soon. I'm really looking forward to it.
anon chapter 31 . 1/9/2015
Pretty pretty pretty please update this story you're my favorite fanfic author and this my favorite story and I'm really wish for an update because it's always so fantastic! Youre a really fantastic writer and I love your style! I bestow all my praise on you and humbly beg an update! Thanks for writing!
Fvrmamentvs chapter 31 . 8/30/2014
I love this story. This is one of the best fanfics ever. It would be cool if one of them got pregnant though. :3
IWLTxo chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
I'm eagerly awaiting the next update. I'm also re-reading this story for the millionth time because it's just so enjoyable!
missmatchedromantic chapter 31 . 1/13/2014
Please update this story! I love it!
kaito394 chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
so anxious to see wat happens next
WitchRavenFox chapter 31 . 10/31/2013
I don't know how I didn't find this before, but I've just spent the lay two days reading every chapter of this amazing story! I never would have thought if Lucius and Sirius, but you have really made them work quite well.

I can't wait until you next update, no matter how long I must wait!
Black-Luna chapter 31 . 10/30/2013
great chapter.
Holly Turner 97 chapter 31 . 10/30/2013
YAY FOR THE NEW CHAPTER :D
IWLTxo chapter 31 . 10/29/2013
I've been waiting a long time for you to write the Wh
Shalette chapter 31 . 10/29/2013
It was good to have a reasoning behind why Sirius did what he did to Severus. Thanks for the update.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 30 . 10/26/2013
Ohhh Lucius.
Holly Turner 97 chapter 30 . 10/16/2013
Love this fic so much. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENIUSNESS!