Reviews for A Girl's Fantasy, A Man's Desire
I love your account, and yaoi... But I must ask... WTF? They despised each other in the anime and the manga. I would have preferred if yuki could have played some part in bringing them together, at least that way, there was actually a reason behind it... Good work, though.
O.O whoa...*fans herself frantically*...I really need a cold shower now.
Great job on your story! that was so hot
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
WOW, Super chapters!
LOVE IT, hope you'll continue to update the story.
Mine ShadowMaster chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Hahaha, that really would be truth. Stories are happiness :)
I'm sick at bed and I found this and asdfghjklñ I think I'm in love. I dont know how those two dont end completly naked at Zero's room, like for real... All the sexual tension, please, is too obvious!
And also... Thats a kink of mine... But biting each other, thats like the hottest thing on earth...
Anyway, I just wanted to tell you I really enjoyed the story :))
Why arent there more fics about this pairing? XD
isfantasyandlovereal chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Beautiful, this is what I really needed. I love them. Been trying to find a good fanfic, and this was fantastic, hey I'm writing a criss over with Vampire Knight, care to help a writer out? Thank you for making this beautiful thing. -isfantasyandlovereal
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
You are as evil as I am in some of my stories! I totally thought it was real... Which is what you were going for :P
poryu chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Hahaha this was amazing! How did I not see that ending coming? It was even in the title! But I loved this LOL it was hilarious and sweet at the same time. Thank you :)
TheMoonIsBlue chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
please write a sequel where it actually happens!
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
first well written kaname/zero boysmut ive come across. good job! twas hot with a twist hehe :DD
Presto-Deleto chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Starry Night chapter 1 . 5/27/2012's HOT! XD More Kaze please? *puppy eyes* I really enjoy reading your story and please write more Kaze stories because I would be delight to read more from you! :D
im a kitty that luvz sweets chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was an awesome story, I nosebleeded and laughed.

I especially laughed at the end xD

When you mentioned Rammstein in your author's note, I just HAD to read the story xD And I agree, I could totally imagine Zero listening to Rammstein.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Pfffrttttt hahhahahhhahahhahhaha I thought the story was real, too bad it didn't happen, but zero reading it is just as good!
Freekness chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
The only thing that can describe this story is... Yummy.. and.. HOT!
Riaoi chapter 1 . 3/30/2012