Reviews for Homework and Memories
RealNorwegian chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Real clever idea you got there, I love it, very original!
Sadie chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
This was not hurt/comfort. This was only hurt.
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
You melted when he said he could help her with her homework? Pfff. I started hyperventilating and nearly passed out, I was so happy to hear eleven just SAY her nameā€¦
picklesnickers chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Awwww... I really really liked this. :D 3 Like, REALLY! And Peeta's line about spending every possible moment with you... Gah! So perfect. c.:
Carindel chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
WHEN I'M GONE, WHEN I'M GO-O-ONE, YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME WHEN I'M GOOOOOOONE, YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME BY MY HAIR, YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME EVERYWHERE, OH-OH-OH YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME WHEN I'M GOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

*silently cries in the corner*
Kathryn Hart chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
GAH! I love this so flippin' much. Too much in fact. Seems perfect and in canon. Favoriting :)
Flez chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
So bittersweet and so beautiful - thank you so much for sharing this with us!
gabbygirl89 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Can't wait for more!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
But it's so SAD! I hate what happened to Rose-and the fact that 11 and 10 came to see her when they died. I wonder if 12 and 13 will do that same-after all, even if his later selves don't love her the way 9 and 10 did/does, she will be the first human they ever truly loved with all their hearts :).
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Awww
Into The Vortex chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Wow! You have such a good imagination. Keep writing!
catiebug26 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I love one as well, you are such a good writer :) -Catie
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I really enjoyed this.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Oh my good golly gee. This was amazing. I mean, all the feelings...and if 11 were to go back in time just to see her, to tutor her, well...That would be wonderful. And SO cool. :D She would know all of them...Thank you so much for writing this! I love your idea!
Emily Rayne Paris chapter 2 . 4/25/2012