Reviews for Sun Flowers
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 38 . 3/28
ooh...What will happen next? I'm really enjoy this story!
Invader Ferret from Planet Mad chapter 38 . 2/16/2014
Please finish this wonderful work of fanfic, I beg of you! I've read your other stories and I can't believe you and your friend have so much pure talent for writing! I plead that you update all of your awesome fictions, reading them gets me through the days these past few weeks (I slowed my reading pace because I didn't want it to stop without an ending). They're so well written and the way you describe the characters (especially Zim, Gaz &Dib) is awe inspiring! I loyally wait for your next amazing update (I know that it's been just over a year but please don't give up on it, even if everything was deleted, it was getting tense yet great again and you said in your other stories that you would never just leave an incomplete story cuz you hate it too!
Please continue, Oh wonderful lord of fafics!
Tigersfury chapter 38 . 5/26/2013
you so far are the best story wrighter u need to finish this so badley also ps i like zim getting hurt and the people that hate him excpet tak help him its entertaneing
Invader Julia chapter 38 . 1/16/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE
Guest chapter 38 . 1/3/2013
Ouch. That's gotta hurt for Tunica. Hopefully she'll get better soon :)

And... God :( So much stress knowing that Dib... did what he did to poor Zim... Thats heartbreaking. It really is.

Damn, Tak put them through so much hell, it's not funny. I just wish everything between all of then will get sorted out..
Shadowdib chapter 38 . 1/4/2013
Poor Tunica... at least she's alive, and in these sort of stories, that's practically something to celebrate! Seriously, though, I'm glad she's okay. The story just wouldn't be the same without Spellcaster around to help balance the chaos that is the Membrane household and life with Zim. Heh, I sort of chuckled at the computer thing. Figures someone who uses magic wouldn't much like tech, especially with the tiny keys like you said. At least she'll be up and around soon, right?

Oh, and good for Hope for covering for Tunica. Tunica's right, Zim really DOESN'T need to know that Dib knows quite yet. Straw that broke the camel's back... I really am sorry you lost your chapters, but this is still awesome! Even if it IS depressing, your stories are involved and addicting...
Shiona Acitiu chapter 38 . 1/3/2013
It is interesting as always..I hope to see more soon...
Pheonix888 chapter 38 . 1/3/2013
Ah yes :) Glad to see an update :)

So, it must've been stressful for Tunica, knowing that Dib now knows what he did to Zim, but like you said. Since she's a wingless fairy, and NOT exactly human, her lungs may be different, or weaker, in this case from a human's. especially all the gunk from the oils of the ship. Ugh X_X

I'm just REALLY, REALLY looking forward to finding out how Dib and Zim react for the first time in a while... May be hard at first, but, they have to try... At least to get on the right path.

As for Hope, she's the normal awesome character she is (of course, seeing how she was based off of your name, and you're awesome :D) and I can tell that although she lied to cover up for her Aunt's sake, she wants to explain to her dad that Tunica was speaking to Dib... Although, that may be a bad idea right now. Zim, and the baby, could go through a lot of pain if Zim's stressed out.

Overall, Im looking forward to the next time you update! And Im sorry about your files, again, but thinking of a good chapter is perfect ;) so, nice job, you guys, and good luck! Now, time to review for Uprising... Hehe!
Agirlofmanyfandoms101 chapter 38 . 1/3/2013
I was just thinking of checking your stories out today.
Invader Julia chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
WHY WILL YOU NOT CONTINUE?! WHHYYYYY?! *falls over and cries*
Shiona Acitiu chapter 37 . 9/2/2012
Very interesting story...Where did Skoodge go I wonder...Though I may of ended up missing that bit of info...I hope that Zim and Dib do talk...I know it'll be really hard but Dib deserves to know how the smeet came to be unless that is what he remembers...Anyway...I hope to see more soon...
cheesybeans chapter 37 . 8/29/2012
I was so excited when I saw the update. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Pheonix888 chapter 37 . 8/28/2012
Oh thank god! You updated! I'll be sure to check out the drawings now! Update if you can!
Shadowdib chapter 37 . 8/28/2012
An update! Woohoo! I still love this story, and the tensions are mounting... (well, they already were, but now it's reaching Everest levels of mount!) An operation... Oh noes! Well, if it's closer to Zim and the smeet's survival, I'm all for it, but trying to mess with the Pak is going to be dramatic. Call me creepy, but I like the idea... Anyways, I hope you do keep updating and I look forward to seeing this epic continue!
Pheonix888 chapter 36 . 8/19/2012
Thought I'd review the latet chapter here since I didn't do a reiew on this one. The fake act by Hope was awsome :3 More proof she's like Zim every day :D Hope I'll see an update soon! But of course, Love and Marriage is going well, too.