Reviews for Sweet Reward
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I love love it!
143Maid-sama chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Love it! I really love it when Daryl gets emotional...it's so sweet and touching..and great character development too..keep it up! :D Update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
iwont to read moreeeeeeeeee por favor sigue escribiendo is good
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
ssssuupppeerr
neko chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
is really good please iwant to see the end pppppplllllllleeeeaaaasssseee!
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
eppers...awesome story...please update...:D
Infinities Lover chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Awesome! You should update! Can't wait to see what happens next! And if Shu ever gets back to normal (Which I'm sure he will...eventually) how Ayase's going to apologize for calling him disgusting...I mean how is it his fault for having trouble letting go of Inori?
lol Anyway, update soon!
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
I LOVE THIS!
tsukinopen chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
wow, interesting
GuiltyKingOumaShu chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Wow...not only had I already given up on this fic, but I also would have never thought that it would turn out to be this epic. I mean Shu getting brainwashed into becoming an enemy is simply genius! He kicks ass, too! All other Shus in fanfics are always acting like whimps, but not this one right here and that's simply awesome! Can't wait to see more of that!
ForbiddenSweets chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
Things are starting to get so interesting. I can't wait to see them in action (and see if they ever get along lolol). Sheesh. Daryl has such a twisted family T_T

I can't wait to see what happens next!
GuiltyKingOumaShu chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
woho...looks like shit's gonna get serious now. Can't wait to see the next chap.

You are pretty good in keeping the characters in-character. That's very nice and entertaining to read. keep it up.

On a side note, I know that Shu isn't exactly the hero in this anymore but I sure as hell hope he won't suck so bad in the upcoming chapters just because he is blind now.
purplesparkz02 chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
omg daryl!
Dream Weaver Dili chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
*0* Noooo... Kanon, nooooo (please notice I'm not saying nothing about Yahiro. I don't like him... At all T_T) lol

One million thank yous for letting me translate your story! :D I will start working on it as soon as I finish my exams -_-

Aww... Daryl is so cute when he flushes *0* I could almost eat him xD

Owo but what is that about his "only two years of life"? No, nooo . he can't die yet!

I hope they find a way out of this problem...

Huges is the perfect name for Rowan... He's just too Mae's like xD

Read ya!

Dream Weaver Dili n_n
ForbiddenSweets chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
First off: I love your story. I like how the plot is thickening. I'm interested to see where this is going. I love all the cute Dargumi moments. It makes my heart go all DOKI DOKI fkldsjfdklff. DARGUMI FLUFF IS THE BEST KIND OF FLUFF IN THE WORLD. OMG. I hope you write more! And you upload so quickly! Haha. I wish I could do that. I'm so shocked that this is your first fanfic. THIS IS AMAZING FOR YOUR FIRST. You're a great writer.