Reviews for Snow Angel
littlepanther chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
please continue this. It's really amazing i want to see how harry and fenrir's relationship will progress
K chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
More please
bluekitnaru chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
plese update plese
TalaDentro chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I'm not the type to beg for updates as I think it's rather rude but I do hope you update this, Fenrry is rare and good Fenrry even more so. And this is really great. Hope to read more.
thebellowingpixie chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
I love your story! It's interesting to see the relationship develop between Fenrir and Harry. I'm not really clear on the time line here, but I guess it's not really crucial at this point. I'll definitely be looking forward to reading more. Thanks for writing!
Godiva9 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Love the story, I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you update soon and that the story has not been abandoned! : )
PerSonNee chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
I love it! I just cant wait for what will happen next!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Haha ron really loves food doesnt he? XD
Update Soon! i cant wait to see more fenrir and harry action soon! Will fenrir ever turn harry? Will harry start to feel more attracted to fenrir? And Whats up with harrys dreams? What happened to harrys wand and when will fenrir question harry about his injuries? (Well i dont know cause im waitin for you to update!) Alright enough 20 questions. :) i loved the full moon scene with fenrir and harry! Submissive harry and dominant, possessive fenrir are sooooo cute! Please update soon and more fluff between harry and fenrir please! XD
Just Another Reviewer,
BlueAnchor
Ps: awesome job with the story so far. :D
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Update PLEASE I love it
kittyfiction2008 chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
this story is awesome! and i really love the pairing please keep pu the good work i hope that you update soon!
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
I love it! I need more please! M.M.
Wolvess chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
plz plz plz plz plz update
Property.of.a.DeadGirl4-25 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
I hope you get time to continue!
Loves!
MaiKanon chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
really awesome story! :)
I like it that Fenrir tries to hold back and not bite Harry at once! how old is Harry in this story? 15? I hope he'll come to like Fenrir! :D
can't wait for the next chapter!
EMERALD69 chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
I can't wait to read more!