Reviews for Hey Little Sister
Pleaseeeeeeee update xx
inbetweenersbishwhet chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Pleaseeeeeeee update x
AccioBeer chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
This chapter was reflected the character's personalities great. Jay especially. Now I'm craving watching more inbetweeners!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Love It ! Please update soon
Mystery Girl 911 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This was class! It was like reading an episode, this should be an episode. Brilliant writing skills and the dialogue was right on. Update asap!
Theinbetweeners4eva chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Please Continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
funniest inbetweeners fanfic ive ever seen. favorite quote is Jay saying: "If you touch my sister, you won't have any bullocks left!" classic Jay.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Hey just a guest but i loved this you should update when i was reading i could i read it with the guys voices lol cause i have watched all the series of the inbetweeners and the inbetweeners movie and it is awesome
GirlWednesday chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This certainly put a smile on my face, I didn't realise Jay had a sister until the film came out.

You got everyone in character perfectly especially Simon getting wound up over his brother.

Yes do continue x
Dera-Chan's Fan chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This story was great, well written and exceptionally in character. Great plot line too, it was pleasantly different to focus on someone other than the main four boys, I mean, I know they were in it but, yeah, I'm rambling. Let's just stick with, I loved it :)
AccioBeer chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wanking awesome! The dialogue between the guys is great, I feel like I'm actually reading (watching) an episode of the show. I think you should continue it, I'm sure there are more antics they can get up to, lol.