Reviews for Taking Flight
Nami Swannn chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Aww how cute! Loved it!
Gigira chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
And so the end recalls the beginning (the very beginning, actually). It's really cute.

Well, I don't know what else to say. It's the eeeend! D: Thank you very much for your stories. They're incredible. Keep writing, I'm waiting for the next one! :D

(And thanks for the shout-out :D I love your ranting and your throwings of ideas. Feel free to continue even though the story's finished :D)
ivyclan moonblossom chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
O.O That is so sweet! *squeals* this story is so way much better than my Turnabout Love. Long live Kayworth! And Klema! I honestly can't wait to read it you are one of my faveorite Fanfiction authors! You have my respect! Long live the Kayworth!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
ITS THE END! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*Faints, fangirl style* it has been utterly superb, I thank you for treating us to this :D
Diana E. Gray chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
I have no words. I honestly have no idea what to say to that. Too cute! It's sad to see this story come to an end, but am definitely looking forward to seeing a Klema from you!
Gigira chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Of course! Of course! Of couuuuurse! I already knew Viola was the one to crush into the mob member. And of course, her being shot was one of the easiest ways to end the story! Her being dead, her grandfather who cares about her more than about anything in the world would be beaten, and unable to do anything else! I should have guessed it since the beginning. I had a hint to it but I won't lie saying I knew it. Even if it indeed was one of the most probable options.

And don't worry, this chapter didn't seem so long to me. Perhaps it was, considering the amount of words, I don't know, but for the actions, it wasn't so long as that. The precedent one was longer to my eyes. But it's still really good.

Oh, and I knew Viola couldn't blow the building up because of Larry! Her having feelings for him was a bit enormous, though; but it had to have a connection. Your explanation really makes sense!

So, congratulations for this amazing chapter. It's a really good ending for the story; everything's perfectly explained. And we really feared for the characters on the last chapter, it really was well done. I feel sorry for Viola now, too... ): Too bad she was Bruto's granddaughter. I'm sure she could have been someone good, without it. She was a bit strange in the game, a bit in backstory; I like this new side you gave her. It's a shame she's dead now :s Aaron Jones deserved death. Really. Viola didn't, but it was the most convenient way to calm down Bruto D: So, I'll make a moment of silence for her, because she deserves it.

...

Now. Once more, congratulations. I'm curious to see what you will do with that last chapter... It's a bit sad to see it coming to an end... but anyway, it has to be ended one way or another.

Oh, by the way, it's a shame we can only make one review a chapter. I hate when the miracle never happen, even if in some cases it's full of story possibilities :P

... I'm not gone yet. Jean Armstrong sure is creepy, but WHAT DO YOU DO WITH OLDBAG?! She is the most creepy and amazing character of those games! XD
Diana E. Gray chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Why didn't you tell me you were updating?
Drama! I love it! And I need to get good at writing those talks (the one near the end).
Can't wait for the ending!
Gigira chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What's happening? What's happening! I wanna know! I wanna know! I wanna know now! That's not faiiiiiiir! D:

*coughs* Hum. What I meant to say is that was a really, really good cliffhanger. For a really, really good chapter and a really, really good story :D I love it. It hooked me, you can't know how. As usual, I could see your characters in action. It's crazy. Congratulations. I can't disconnect from this story, that's... well, impossible. P I'm nearly shivering.

Argh, and now two questions remain: why did Viola wait two days before blowing up the building and what the hell happened in this room?

So I'm gonna use logic to solve this case, like our well-known prosecutor (even though I'm really not sure I'll get as good results as he does :s). First the second one. There are eight people who matter (sorry, other guys) in the courtroom. The Judge, Kristoph, Bruto, Kay, Edgeworth, Larry, Gumshoe and Viola. Eight people in the room, nine counting Kay's baby that we mustn't forget because knowing you he probably has a role to play now. I'll take it nobody came from the outside, it'll be easier.

Now the fun begins. Slim, weak figure... it can only be Viola. This, by the way, answers our first question: she didn't want Larry to be hurt because she has some feelings for him. And now she just doesn't want anyone to be murdered, because she actually doesn't care for the mob, just for her grandfather. I truly can't believe it, it doesn't quite match with Larry's bad luck with women, but anyway, it's the most probable because she's the only slim and weak figure in the pack. Except for Kay's baby but he/she's still in her belly. (Perhaps not for long, actually, considering what comes next :s)
Next step. A gunshot. Three possibilities: either it comes from Bruto, from a phony bailiff or from someone from the outside. I really don't know this. I'll take it the gunshot came from the bailiff Viola attacked, but actually it doesn't matter much. What obviously is important is the person the bullet hits.
What matters, is that there must be two persons who are connected, because when one collapses, the other fears for their life. Their own or the one from the people who has collapsed, it isn't clear. So, one collapses, one fears, six watch, and one in the pack then screams, we've got our eight people, except if the one who fears also watches, and then the eighth person is the one who screams. It sums up.
I think the two persons who are connected must be Edgeworth and Kay. It's the more obvious, it's the more logical. Either Kay collapses and Edgeworth fears, or the other way around.

So, after this exhausting reasoning (more for you to read than for me to think, actually ), here's my first answer: Viola crushes into the killer. The killer is surprised, but let one gunshot fire, and bullet reaches Kay. Edgeworth fears for her life, but can do nothing but watch, like the others. (everyone except Kay who's collapsed and Viola who's run into the killer, that's our six persons who watch soundlessly). Then Kay wakes up because the wound aches and she fears for her baby, or something happens with or to the baby, and she screams. So now it'll become very perillous for her baby and for her, that's when the baby really comes on stage. That's one possibility.

It could also be Viola who collapses, Bruto who fears, and Kay who screams because the baby wants to get out, which is a very, very bad moment (but it seems to early, she's only two months pregnant, isn't she?). This would do very well because it's strange that one who "watch soundlessly" then "screams". The "watch soundlessly" must be there for us not to counfound them.

Or Viola who collapses, Bruto who fears, then either Larry or Bruto who screams. Bruto would be good for the story's continuation. He'd go mad and then, suspense will go on. Or he'll care for Viola and then let the others be. The baby doesn't appear yet in these possibilities, but he/she can still appear in next chapter.

There are other possibilities, of course... I'll continue to think about it.

Sorry for the ranting Once more, congratulations! It's really, really a good story! Can't wait for the continuation! :D
Fyre Red chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
Epic chapter. Wonder what happened at the end...? YOU MUST UPDATE SOON.
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
O_O My dear, you know how to put the frighteners on your readers :) lol (ps, it is..) I love it! keep up the good work :D
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS! I loved your first and this second story of Kay Faraday and Edgeworth! You are a great writer. Keep it up.
Diana E. Gray chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
Nice cliffhanger. Haha, I knew the guards were bad! I mean, there's no one else it could've been. Aww, Gumshoe! Can't wait to see what happens!
Gigira chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
Woooooooooooow wow wow wowowow! I'm... You've taken my breath away! It was amazing, amazing, amazing, from the beginning until the end. That progress, that rythm, I love it! It sounded as catchy as a real Phoenix Wright's trial. With just a bit more chess and logic and strategy because it's Edgeworth and because it's really more incredible like that. Congratulations! Ah, it's really a difficult case. I wonder what's true and what's not in all this story... Fantastic! :D
Diana E. Gray chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
I knew that blender would be important somehow! Also, I like your interpretation of Bruto, very sinister. And Kay is so brave! :) Of course she'd continue with the trial. Very good chapter and I didn't notice too many typos so there you go. Can't wait for more!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 11 . 7/11/2012